Chapter 32

mabagal ang paglipas ng mga araw. Ilang bwan na rin ang nakalipas..
Nagsasama sila ni Narissa pero magkahiwalay ang kanilang kwarto. Hindi nya ginagalaw si Narissa.
Isang araw lumabas si Daniel para mamili nang makabangaan nya ang isang babaeng nakatalikod. Kapwa sila naglakad ng paatras kaya hindi nila napansin ang isa't isa.

"Blaagg!!"

"tsssss" ang tanging sabi nung nakabangaan nya.

"Sorry Ms. di ko sinasadya" paumanhin nya at agad na dinampot ang nagkalat na canned goods at noodles nung babae na hindi umiimik "here--sorry talaga Ms. nasaktan ka ba?"he asked but she just stared at him and he noticed that there is sadness in her eyes.
Kinuha naman iyon nung babae at saka umalis.

she's kinda weird..though I felt something..I can't explain..I saw her holding something in her necklace as she look at me.

he decided to proceed at nagpunta na sya nang counter to pay the grocery items.

He quickly get into his car and drove.
While he was driving he saw a familiar car in front of him.

I thought it was her car but I was wrong. Pareho lang pala ng model iba ang plate number. The girl I bumped earlier ang driver. Why do I see Nashie sakanya?

He decided to take a you turn and went to Nashie's house.
He was stunned to find that Nashie's car was not on her garage.

Why her car is not here? sa Canada na ba sya magsesettle for good?
Ayaw nya na kaya bumalik dito?

He drove again and went home.
___________________________

"Hi Narissa, get in. How are you and the baby?" tanong nito sakanya.

"We're fine no worries, I'm getting stronger. How was she?" balik na tanong nya sa kausap.

"I know she's not that fine though she went safe from her mission in Egypt. But after that I never seen her, I can't locate her because she left her earrings and turned off her other tracking devices" he replied after he started the engine and drove some distance and parked.

"Im happy to know she's safe" sabi ni Narissa habang hinahaplos ang kanyang tyan "how about our agreement?"

"I succeeded. Both of you are safe now. Thanks for bearing with me and trusting me Narissa"

"I must thank you for saving our lives" she said.

"I just do what I must do. I won't let any harm fall upon you. I mus protect you. Don't worry everything will be fine. Now that you and Nashie are safe. Things will go back as its usual" pang eencourage nya pa "just take care of yourself and our child"

"I will. I have to go baka nasa bahay na si Daniel. See you again"
pagpapaalam nya sabay alis ng seatbelt.

"be careful sa pag uwi. i'll call you later. wait magkasama kayo sa iisang kwarto?" tanong nya.

"nope. we have separate rooms. you know how much he loves my sister" malungkot nyang pagkakasabi

"okay, Im glad to hear that" he leaned toward her and kissed her forehead and cheeks "take care okay?" he added.
isang tango lang ang isinukli nya at saka sya lumabas ng sasakyan ni Axus.

why do I feel different after he kissed me? is it because i was kissed by the father of this child in my womb kaya ako affected? ganoon ba talaga ang feeling?

Her thoughts was interupted when she her own car was in front o her.
She get in at umuwi na.