Chapter 25

"hey why look so sad?" Narissa asked.

"Its nothing never mind. Where is she? still she doesn't noticed that I'm around?"

"I dont know. But I guess she dont know you're here Axus"

"I see" (sigh)

"I know how you feel, really. It hurts to see your lovedone with someone who makes him smile and do everything for her" Narissa said "here let's drink" at inabutan pa nya si Axus ng beer.

Sa loob ng kanyang kwarto sila naguusap ni Axus.
Bagamat nasa iisang unit lang sina Nashie at Narissa ay separate naman ang kanilang kwarto.

"Relate much? It's Daniel De Luz Right?" He asked her as he take the canned beer from her hand.

"How did you know Axus?"

"I told you I'm always around. I'm an Agent, I saw the way you look at him every time no one is around its different. I saw the pain in your eyes some few hours ago---you saw that too right?" he said with a sad voice.

"Yeah, and I interupted them. I dont know what made me do that. How could you just watch like that?" She took another shot of beer.

"that's what I always do for her since the day I met her--- watching over her in distance, protecting her. It hurts really, seeing her with other man. but I'm satisfied in seeing her living a normal life now, a life which I cannot give for her I guess. After all I know that I dont stand a chance and I think she's falling for Daniel"

a moment of silence passed by

"I admire your efforts. Its funny that we have one thing in common" naiiyak na sabi ni Narissa.

From the day he met Daniel, she know that she really like him but she know that Daniel is so inlove with her sister kahit na most of the time deadma lang ang natatangap nito from Nashie sa lahat ng efforts na ginagawa ni Daniel for Nashie.

"Sana ako nalang ang minahal ni Daniel, hinding hindi ko sya babalewalain at ipaparamdam ko kung gaano sya kahalaga..."  kusang lumabas sa bibig ni Nashie iyon

"hey easy, drink moderately" paalala ni Axus nang mapansing nagbukas nanaman si Narissa ng beer.

"can we drink til we forget the pain even for this night only? And let's hope that our sacrifices for them will not be in vain. Cheers for us" Narissa said as she extend another can to Axus.

"if Nashie will still take him for granted--i'll took him away from her kahit kakambal ko pa sya"

tig anim na can ang naubos nilang dalawa. Kapwa na sila lasing.
Magbubukas pa sana si Narissa nang isang can ng beer nang awatin sya ni Axus

"enough" sabi nito at inagaw nya ang beer pero inilayo iyon ni Narissa at itinago sa likod nya

"give me that--madami ka nang nainom" pilit nyang kinukuha kay Narissa ang beer hanggang sa si Narissa ay mapasandal na sa wall.
Nakuha naman ni Axus ang beer at ngumiti ito.

"you're still beautiful even when you're drunk" papuri nya at ininom nya ang beer hanggang maubos ito
nagpout si Narissa at nagsabing
"daya"
laking gulat nya nang inilapit ni Axus ang mukha nya sakanya

"pouting makes you look so cute..its distracting and makes me feels like---"he smiled at her but it seems she read what is running on his mind at napapakit si Narissa as she say "do it"

He pressed on her lips. Narissa's hands automatically locked on his nape as she responded to his kiss.
They stopped for a while to get some air and then back to their business again. This time inakay na sya ni Axus sa kama at hindi sya tumutol.
She responded to his touch and kisses habang unti unti siyang napahiga sa kama at nasa ibabaw nya ang binata.
Her hands was on his back as he kiss everypart of her body and caressing her softness.

every thing was blank as she fell asleep on his arms.

_____________________________

**tok**tok**tok**

"Narissa are you there? Breakfast is ready c'mon lets eat" tawag ni Nashie sa labas ng pinto

Nagising si Narissa thinking that everything was just a dream..

"uhm yeah....I'll follow you go ahead"

"okay I'll wait you there" at umalis na si Nashie

bahagya nyang ikinilos ang kanyang paa nang maramdaman ang sakit sa kalooban ng kanyang katawan at ang isang braso sa kanyang baywang..

para syang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig

Axus was there with her on her bed, his arms wrapped around on her waist---naked.

bumilis lalo ang tibok ng puso nya nang mag sink in ang nangyari last night na akala nya ay panaginip lang

she was stunned...

napako ang tingin nya kay Axus na mahimbing pa rin ang tulog at tanging lower par of his body ang natatakpan ng kumot