Chapter 8: Remember Who You Are Pt. 2

Warning: Smut in the middle of the chapter

Steve's POV

I drove home and walked inside, smelling something good cooking. I walked into the kitchen and saw Eleanor cooking dinner. "Someone's going all out tonight." I said, making her jump and turn around. "God, Steve you scared the hell outta me." she said, taking a deep breath. "Soda and I have been together for almost six months now and I wanted to do something to surprise him." she said, shrugging like it was nothing. I narrowed my eyes at her, knowing she was lying. 

I turned to walk out of the kitchen but stopped and turned back around. "Just make sure you use protection." I said, resulting in a towel being thrown at my head. "Get out!" she said, face turning red. I laughed and walked to my room. I got in the shower and did what I needed before getting out and getting dressed. I packed a small bag and walked back out to the kitchen. 

"Hey, where's that photo album you were talking about?" I asked, Eleanor turned around. "I'll go grab it, I need to change real quick. Can you stir this for me while I go get ready?" she asked, I nodded and walked over to the stove, stirring what she was cooking.

Eleanor's POV

I walked into my room and began looking for a sexy dress to change into for tonight. I changed into a silver dress and black heals and then I went and touched up on my hair and makeup. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I walked over to my desk and grabbed my photo album for Steve.

 When I was satisfied with my appearance, I walked over to my desk and grabbed my photo album for Steve

I walked into the kitchen and handed Steve the photo album. He gave me a quick hug and kissed the side of my head. "Okay, I have to get going. Have fun tonight sis, I love you." he said, walking out of the house. I looked at the clock and saw that Soda would be coming over any minute now. I finished the last little bit of dinner and put it onto two plates, setting the table.

I was finishing lighting the candles just as there was a knock on the door. I smiled and stood up straight, straightening my dress out. I wanted tonight to be perfect. Soda and I have had some heated make-out sessions, but they've never gone farther than that. I'm nervous as hell, but I take a deep breath and walk to the door. I open it and see Soda standing there with a yellow rose in hand. I smile as he stares at me, a blush making its way to my cheeks. I step aside, letting him in. 

"You look beautiful." he says, handing me the rose. I smile and give him a quick, gentle kiss. "Thank you for the rose baby. I hope you're hungry, I made us dinner." I smile softly, biting my bottom lip. "I can't wait to try it." he says, taking my hand and leading us into the kitchen. We sat down at the table and eat the pasta I prepared. 

"This is really good baby." Soda said, taking my hand in his, kissing the back of it. "Thank you." I smile. When we finish our dinner, we make our way to the living room and sit on the couch. Soda places an arm on the back of the couch behind me, I move closer to him.