Chapter 12: Homecoming Pt. 2

Dally's POV

I led Madi out to my car and we got in, heading to my house as a pit stop. Madi and I walked in and went up to my room. She looked the through the few party dresses that she had hidden in my closet. I walked over and placed my hands on her hips, pulling her close to me. "Wear that one." I said, pointing to a short red dress. I placed soft kisses up her neck to right below her ear, causing her to giggle.

She changed into the dress and slipped on a pair of black heels. We walked back out to my car and got in, heading to Buck's. Buck always has huge parties around Homecoming and Prom. We got out and walked in, music blasting and teenagers grinding against each other. 

I guided Madi over to the bar and Buck looked at us and grinned. "I was wonderin when you two would show up!" he said over the music. "Give us tequila shots, leave the bottle!" I said with a grin. 

~~~

About an hour later, Madi and I were on the dance floor, drunkenly dancing to the music. She turned around and pressed her ass against me, moving her hips as I gripped onto them. I leaned in and placed kisses up her neck until I reached her ear. "Let's go upstairs baby." I said, taking her hand and leading her over to the stairs.

I led her to my old room and grabbed the key from my pocket, unlocking the door. She walked in and I followed behind her, shutting and locking the door. I gently pushed Madison against the door and kissed her neck, leaving a few marks here and there. 

I kissed up to her ear and whispered "Jump." she jumped and I wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing myself against her. I kissed up her neck before reaching her lips. I kissed her deeply and licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She denied and I squeezed her ass, causing her to moan against my mouth. She still didn't allow access, causing me to growl into the kiss. I smacked her ass and she moaned again, allowing access. 

Our tongues battled for dominance, mine soon winning. I pulled out of the kiss and trailed down to the exposed skin of her boobs, nipping and sucking. "Dally.. take me to the bed." she breathed out. I carried her to the bed and laid her down crawling over her. 

I slid my hand under her dress, rubbing her through her lace panties, she was already wet. I grinned as I sat her up, unzipping her dress and pulling it off. I threw it to some other part of the room and kissed down her body as she kicked her heels off.

I soon had us both completely undressed and kissed up her inner thighs, leaving marks as I went. I slid a finger in, licking and sucking her clit as I pumped my finger in and out of her. I added another finger, her hands flying to my hair, tugging and pulling lightly. I sped up the pace and her moans were filling the room. 

"Dally, I need you." she breathed out in a needy voice. I kissed up her body, placing a kiss on her lips. I lined myself with her entrance and pushed in, her fists gripping the sheets as she arched her back. I let her adjust before I started rocking my hips into hers. 

"F-faster." she moaned out. I sped up and placed one of her legs on my shoulder, causing her to moan out in pleasure. "F-fuck Dally." she moaned out, digging her nails into my side. I kissed and sucked on her breasts and neck, leaving many marks. 

I felt her walls tightening against me as she grew closer to her climax. She started squirming and I held her hips still. "D-Dally." she moaned out. "Not yet." I said, she whined and I moved her arms above her head. She was getting closer and I knew she couldn't wait much longer. I grinned as she became a squirming mess underneath me. 

I sped up, pounding in and out of her faster and harder, getting closer to my own climax. "Cum with me baby." I breathed on her neck, she didn't hesitate. We came and her leg fell from my shoulder. I laid on top of her as we gasped for air. I pulled out slowly and rolled over next to her. 

I looked over at her and she was smiling at me. "You're amazing." I said, leaning over and pecking her lips. I covered us both up and pulled her back against my chest. Her breathing was slow and relaxed, she'd fallen asleep. I grinned and soon drifted off to sleep as well.

~~~ The Next Morning ~~~

Madi's POV

I woke up to pain in my lower region and legs. I winced as I sat up. I went to get up and noticed blood was on the bed. "Dally," I said, shaking his arm. He grumbled but didn't open his eyes. "Dallas wake up." I said shaking his arm a little rougher. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Dally, I'm bleeding." I said with worry. He sat up fast and looked at the bed. 

"Shit, I didn't think I was that rough. I'm sorry baby." he said, tuning to look at me. "I didn't hurt you too bad did I?" he asked, worry was in his eyes. "I'm a little sore down there and in my legs but not too bad." I said, wincing as I tried to get up. 

"Don't move, I'll get you." he said getting out of bed and putting his clothes back on. He walked over to the dresser and got out a pair of my leggings and an off the shoulder sweater. He picked my bra and panties up from the floor and walked over to me, helping me get dressed. I winced a little as he helped me. 

"Dally, what am I gonna do about the marks you left on my neck? If Darry or Soda sees them you're deader than dead." I said, and he grinned. "I'm not worried about them, but you have a makeup bag in my bathroom, I'll go get it." he said, I rolled my eyes at his cocky attitude. He handed me the small bag and started covering the visible marks. 

Once I was finished, Dally carefully picked me up and carried me down the stairs and out to his car. He set me in gently and got in the driver seat, driving off to my house. "Dally, what're we gonna tell Darry when he asks why you're carrying me into the house?" I asked, biting my bottom lip. "We'll tell him fell and hurt your ankle." he said, nonchalantly. I nodded as we pulled up next to my house.

Dally got out and came over to my side, lifting me out of his car. He walked up to the door and kicked it lightly three times. There was shuffling before it opened, revealing a concerned Soda. "What happened?" He asked as Dally carried me in. Darry came from the kitchen as Dally sat me on the couch. 

"She fell when she was walking down the steps to my house. She hurt her ankle a little." Dally said, Johnny made eye contact with me and I shook my head slightly. He nodded and blushed a little when he realized what actually happened. 

"Here, let me take a look at it." Beth Anne said, coming and sitting next to me on the couch. She's studying to be a nurse. "Hmm, it doesn't seem to be swollen. Take it easy though when you walk on it. Don't put too much pressure on it." she said, looking up at me. "Um, Beth Anne, can you help me to my room please, I think I wanna lie down for a few minutes." I said, hoping she would catch on that I needed to talk to her. 

She caught on and nodded. She helped me stand and walk to my room, closing the door behind us and walking us to my bed. "Okay, what really happened? Because as far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with your ankle." she said, arms crossed. 

"Beth Anne.. is it normal to bleed after..." I trailed off and her eyes widened. She sat down next to me. "You and Dally?" I nodded. "It's perfectly normal to bleed after your first time. It can last up to three days but if it lasts longer than that, you'll need to get checked out and make sure there's no major injury." She said, rubbing my back. 

"Thanks Beth Anne. I can't talk to my brothers about something like this... It's almost like having a big sister to talk to with you here." I said, she smiled and pulled me into a side hug. "Do you need any help back out to living room?" she asked and I shook my head. "No, I think I'm gonna lay here for a little while. Can you send the girls in though? We have a lot to catch up on." I said and she giggled with a nod.

A/N: No Author's Note