Chapter 11: Homecoming Pt.1

A Few Months Later

Madison's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and strong arms wrapped around my waist. I rolled over and smiled at Dallas. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I went to move, only for him to pull me closer to him. "Dallyyyy. I have to get up and go get ready." I whined, he smirked and opened his eyes. 

"Why so early?" he asked, yawning. "Because I promised Audrey and Elena I would help them with setting up for homecoming tonight." I said, Dally scrunched his eyebrows and rolled over on top of me. He smiled down at me, leaning in and placing a needy kiss to my lips. A simple kiss soon turned into a heated make-out session.

Dally kissed down my neck, sucking and biting on my sweet spot, while rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. I pull out of the kiss and look at Dally. "Have you givin it anymore thought?" I ask, biting my bottom lip, hopeful he'll say yes. He thinks for a minute and gives me a serious look. 

"What's in it for me?" he asks, seriousness in his voice. "Dally, I want you to go tonight... because I want tonight to be the night." I say, he looks at me confused for a minute and then his eyes widen. "You mean.." I nod, a small grin appears on his face. I'm still a virgin, and Dally knew and respected that, as odd as it may sound. 

"Okay, fine, I'll go." he says, grinning and rolling off of me. I giggle and stand up from the bed. I place a quick kiss on his lips before walking to his bedroom door. "I'll see you at five." I said with a smile. I walk out of Dally's house and walk down the street to mine.

I walk in the front door and into the kitchen where Darry and Beth Anne are making breakfast. "Hey guys." I say, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. "Hey Madi. You and the girls are getting ready at my place tonight, right?" she asked, I nodded, taking a sip of my water. "Yeah, Sheriff Jacobs, Mrs. Matthews and Mrs. Peterson is going to be there to help you do our hair and makeup too." I smiled. "Perfect. Did Dally ever give you an answer?" she asked, Darry turned and looked at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I told him I would see him at five." I smiled, turning and walking to my room. I walked over to my closet and rummaged through my clothes for something to wear. I decided on my black long sleeve shirt that had a braided design on the sleeves, maroon skinny jeans, and black knee high boots. I grabbed the red rose necklace that my mother gave me a month before she and my father died and put it on. 

I walked over to my mirror and brushed my hair out, braiding it to the side

I walked over to my mirror and brushed my hair out, braiding it to the side. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and topped it off with some red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and touched my fingers to my necklace. 

"You okay?" I turned and saw Soda leaning against the door frame. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked, he walked over to me and sat on my desk. "Long enough to see you grab the necklace my gave you. Are you okay?" he repeats his first question. I look down for a minute and sigh. "Yeah, I don't want to think about it right now.. I have to go meet the girls at the gym." I say softly, whipping a stray tear.