The master of Earth

Above the clouds in the sky far from any source of land was the sky bounty. Difting among the sky, The ship rocked as a huge surge of wind hit. The master of Earth fell out of his bed Banging his head onto the floor leaving a bruise He groaned from pain and stood up to walk to the infirmary to grab an ice pack. He placed it onto his head relaxing as the ice hit.

He has been frustrated alot lately as his training was completely stupid The whole point of this training was to be able to use his powers no matter the circumstance but he couldn't use his as there was no Earth or land anywhere near for him to use his elemental powers it would take him weeks till he reached even a mountain he knows that's the point but he just couldn't figure out what master Wu was tryna say in his letter from him.

"Dear cole,

As you know your training is to be as far from the earth as possible and as I can't really send you to space the sky is all we have.

To master your training you need to awaken your elemental powers once again unlike the other ninjas Kai and Zane who have, you and jay must try harder to do so but I believe in you and you just need to trust yourself.

From
Wu"

Once again Wu spoke in riddles he respected Wu but if he were to see him again he would give him a piece of his mind. Just trust in himself he already does that doesn't he?

Anyway He wished he could at least see princess Vania at shintaro since she in the sky but Master Wu said even though the palace is in the sky its still on a mountain and that he needed to be as far away from the land as possible so he did not permit it. He hadn't see her in ages and he wanted to keep in touch with all partners he fought with in battle but he just wasn't allowed like some child and to top it off His powers felt extremely weak and he felt very split from them aswell, so he really was a child a weak, pathetic, nobody.

He didn't understand what master Wu wanted him to figure out even through he tried everything that Wu thought him but it still wouldn't work which was so frustrating he hoped atleast everyone else was doing better than he was.

He got up and walked out onto the front deck of the bounty and looked over the horizon before everything one left for there 'one of a kind personal training' they were told roughly were everyone else would be so unlike Nya, kai and jay who where somewhere far away. he was atleast close to someone he knew it was Zane due to him being in the sea he didn't know where in the sea they just thought Knowing that zane may be close made him feel not so alone.

"This was so much harder than I thought it would be"-Cole

Months back on his first day of training:

Clouding over the sun was the sky bounty hovering over the sea moving ever so slightly everytime a gust of wind hit it. The master of earth was meditating on the deck of the ship trying to awaken his elemental powers.

It did not work...

Then he decided to eat something but when he went to the kitchen there was a note on it...

"Cole,

We would like you alive so... your not allowed to cook since you gave all the ninjas food poisoning so I had zane freeze up some already made food for you to eat

(P.S. there's no food in the kitchen so don't even try it)

From,
Wu

Isn't that sweet, he didn't think so is cooking wasn't that bad or so he thought well they did order take out whenever it was his time to cook but he was sure they liked his cooking didn't they?

Back to the present:

He won't lie the first few weeks he didn't do much but think about food as he was stuck on that thought quite dumb he knows maybe if he put more thought into his training maybe he could have awaken his elemental powers by now too late he guessed.