|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| (CHP 5:- A KISS!!)

CHP 5:-  A KISS!!

CHP 5:-  A KISS!!

He gets closer to her face touching her cheeks and rolling his nose over her cheeks softly kisses on her cheeks closing her eyes feeling the lips on her face intensely and then slowly opens her eyes looking towards him and Rivaan catches her face and started kissing all over her side neck on left side and he looks in her eyes very desirable person and gets closer to her lips looking in her eyes Ivani closes her eyes and very softly his lips on her lips and he started kissing her catching her face with both of her hands upside kissing her very passionately Ivani also catches his face both of them into eachother kissing very passionately..

And as soon as she closes her eyes, a flashback strikes her when she had proposed Aarav..

All of the sudden she stopped rivaan looking into her eyes he grabs her neck to kiss but she shouts...

"Behave i haven't said yes"

He grabs her hands and she stamped on his leg and says

"How dare you?"

And she left...

Rivaan smirks

Rivaan pov:- interesting i like her, her fragrance that makes me fall for her..her lips, her eyes, her face everything turns me on, no no i have to control this.
She is interesting to think about honestly.

She ran towards the kitchen 

Ivani calls Rivaan's and he says

"Ya I am coming"

Ivani in her kitchen placing the plates in order when Rivaan comes and in a deep voice goes near her ears and asks...

"So we are ready for marriage right"

Her heart skips a beat for a minute and when she turns around Rivaan comes closer to her, his beard touching her face he says....

"I love your eyes stop looking at me that way otherwise i will be unstoppable"

And softly kisses on her cheek and he turns and says,

"Bye I need to leave I have a meetings okay i will come soon to see you"

Ivani pov:- seriously are you going? Don't go. What the fuck Ivani you have boyfriend, but i never let Aarav touch me, but when he touched I felt like feeling it rather than shouting at him i allowed him what's wrong with me?..

"Ivani i said bye", said Rivaan

"Ohhh... Bye sorry i was lost"

He smirks...

Rivaan POV:- i know where you are lost...

And he left....

Ivani sitting on couch both the hands on her head