|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| CHP 24:- CONTRACT DAY!!

CHP 24:-  CONTRACT DAY!!

As Ivani steps out of the elevator....

With her manager (Amber)

As she reaches near the door of her apartment.
A shrill loud noise comes from the back...

"Lunaaaaa"

As she turns back to figure out her manager closes the door and she enters her apartment.

Ravi in a sad and disheartened voice  says..

"My luna"

Rivaan gets annoyed and says,

"Shut up, you are here to help us in our chores so it's better if you do your work."

"My luna"

Rivaan's face seemed annoyed and irritated..
Ravi says,

"Sir, please let me see her. In fact, you can also come with whom. She is so beautiful. If you want, ask Angad sir to come along."

Angad sitting on the dinning chair

Angad pov:- I know the truth is that Luna is my Ivani bhabhi and I also know that she was manipulated by Aarav but later she loved Rivaan Bhai with her whole heart but she couldn't explain herself to bhai which caused  more misunderstanding. But I will try to nourish your bond again with love and truth between both of you."

After thinking for a while, Angad stood up and said, 

"Bhai, i think you should once meet the model whom we are signing the contract so that we are aware of her needs and requirements."

Rivaan says,

"Angad, I am not interested in meeting her for now. When we meet at the cruise for signing the contract, we will surely ask for her needs."

"Bhai, she's going to be the prime model for your company, you gotta meet her anyway. Why not now? Let's go."

"Look, I am tired for now, and it's not good to disturb anyone at this late hour. Let's meet her tomorrow."