|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| CHP 33 :- JANUS AND IVANI PART WAYS !!

CHP 33 :- JANUS AND IVANI PART WAYS

Rivaan grasped her wrist and questioned, "Are you absolutely certain you no longer love me?"

Ivani mentioned, "Janus is waiting for me. I have to go. Take care."

Rivaan firmly clasps her hand, pressing her gently against the wall, and utters, "Whenever I gaze upon you, Ivani, the world falls silent, and all I see and hear is you. Every fiber of my being craves you. I acknowledge I may be flawed, Ivani, but my love for you is the purest emotion I possess. You are my Ivani, and I am your Rivaan, and i cannot envision a life without you. Though I struggle to articulate it well, trust me, Ivani, no other woman captivates me the way you do."

Ivani, with tears in her eyes, poured out her heart, "You never gave me a chance to explain my true feelings for you. You just threw me out without even listening to me once. Did you ever think before doing that? Rivaan, you are my life. Since you left, it feels like I've been dying every second without you. You are so important to me. But what you did, Rivaan, I can't forget."

Rivaan, holding her hands and gazing into her eyes, reassured her, "I promise you, Ivani, I will never be that person who hurt you so deeply again. I despise that version of myself. Ivani, I have never experienced love before. You are the first person who has made me feel this emotion."

Sitly Rivaan, with a gentle touch, tucks her hair behind her ears, drawing closer to her. He softly grasps her face, his lips teasingly close to hers, as he whispers, "I crave only for you, my strawberry."

Ivani's eyes were closed, nearly leaning in for a kiss, when suddenly there was a loud banging on the door.

Ivani comes to her senses and pushed him away looking at him with gilt in her eyes she opens the door

"Janus?"

Without uttering a word, he catches her hand, giving a dead stare to Rivaan. Ivani turns and looks at Rivaan for once.

"What was going on?" he asks, grabbing her hands tightly as he brings her into the apartment.

Ivani said with gilt in her voice , "Janus, I think I am not good for you. You deserve someone better than me. I feel like I'm not good enough. Please, Janus, let's stop dating. I can't handle this."

"What do you mean by this?"

"I don't deserve you. In the end, I couldn't stop myself from staying far from Rivaan," Ivani said, crying continuously.

"Don't cry, Ivani. I can't see you this way," he said, gently grabbing her shoulder.

"Janus, I am really sorry for everything," Ivani said, joining her hands and about to go on her knees before Janus grabbed her.

"Janus says, 'I know it's very difficult, luna. If you want to stop it, we will stop dating. All I want is for you to be happy. We are such close friends. Come here, let's sit, and you tell me everything from the start," Janus expressed to Ivani.