Games and show

Rakshu pov

I got up from my bed and did the routine. Today I was not in the mood to have breakfast. I slowly went towards basement but today was something different.

As the driver uncle was changed. He was handsome, maybe has 6 packs, tall and hazel green eyes. But he looked like an Indian.

One of the guard came towards me. " Queen, the old driver had some health issues so he had to quit the job. From now onwards he is your new driver " He said coldly yet respectfully.

I nodded and sat inside the car. I took my book to read as usual but he started the conversation breaking the silence. No one till now any of them had talked to me Or smiled at me but he was talking strange. Maybe he is new that's why.

" Hi my name is Advik rajput " He said introducing himself. But he talking so causally. Maybe because of me age.

" Hi my name is rakshitha " I said and we both did handshake.

" So you are student " He said. I nodded

" Why did you join the driver job like you're handsome and I don't think so you are from poor family to work in these kind of jobs " I asked which question came across my head so many times from first time I saw him

He didn't reply, so it made me feel awkward. So I thought to change the conversation.

" Do you read books? " I asked curiously

He shoked his head and said " If you give me suggestion I would like to. No no love to read it "

Usually I don't tell anyone about my books I only shared it with navani but she didn't understand anything, second abhi he was first shocked when he read what kind off book i use too read and third came vikram. Which he gladly read and said me but I forgot he read and I was kind feeling, how he would thought of reading.

I don't why I thought to suggest him book. Maybe because he look like one of my book boyfriend.

" You start reading from haunting Adeline and the Caliginous. " I said to which he nodded.

I took the haunting Adeline book and handed him " The Caliginous is in the wattpad which is ongoing and the author id is writingsbymelek " I said giving information.

He took his phone and typed it somewhere while still driving with his one hand.

Soon the college came. We both had become a good friend. I said bye and went inside college.

Everyone where looking at me and talking with themselves. I kind a feel hella nervous when someone does like this. Being an introvert on top of cherry make it even worst.

Suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder. I lift my head to see who it was and I was shocked to see

NICK

" Hey how are you? . Are you fine? . You should have taken rest " He said with concern

" Naah I'm perfectly fine. I just didn't want to miss classes " I said

All students where now shock. Some where burning others where gossiping and left over where shock. Some even didn't care minding their own business.

We went inside and sat. Like I feel uncomfortable with him but today why I don't know I felt comfortable.

The lecturer came inside. I hate him Vijay rajput. He always stares at me while lecture and plasters a smirk on his face.

Like he know something which I don't know. He is in his mids of 30 but still the whole college girl fall for him .