01. "Who?"

.........
*Y/N'S POV*
-----------

"Hey, Ran, Rin?" I called out for my brothers as I walked downstairs, only paying attention to my phone in my hand as I text my friends.

"What's up [Y/N]? Need something?" Ran was the first to reply, Rin didn't seem to answer for some reason. Whatever though.

"Yeah actually, I was wondering if you guys wanted anything from the store." I asked as I reached the bottom of the staircase. Finally looking up from my phone to see unfamiliar faces staring me.

I lowered my phone as I placed a hand on my hip before raising an eyebrow. Who were these people???

"Sure, anything is fine." Rin finally said, snatching my attention. My gaze travels to Rin in the kitchen. Why was he- nope I don't needa know.

"Mkay, but who are they?" I asked as I turned to look at the unfamiliar people, I was used to seeing my brothers bring home people. Most of the time it would be Ran bringing home random women he hooks up with, but these people looked different.

"Them?" Ran replied before looking at the unfamiliar faces. "Mhm!" I replied as I nodded.

"Oh, well they're our friends and gang members/mates(???)" Ran informed with a smile.

I nodded softly before sending them a kind smile, "Hello, nice to meet you." I greeted the somewhat unfamiliar faces.

"Anyway, ima go now. If I come home late, please don't hurt anyone until you find me!" I lightly beg before smiling at my brothers before walking up to Ran, grabbing his bag and pulling his wallet out and grabbing his credit casually before patting my oldest brother's head.

"Byeeee!! Text me what you guys want!" I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out, waving before closing the door behind me as I left.

.........
*RINDO'S POV*
-----------

"Soo.. who's that?" Hanma asked breaking the silence my younger sister left behind.

"That's our sister." I replied blandly as I looked down at what I originally was doing.

"She's pretty." Hanma said with a smirk, my eyebrows furrowed as I glared at him. "Watch it Hanma. She's off limits." I hissed, he still smiled though I was staring literally dagger through his head.

"What's her name?" Izana asked, seemingly interested in me and Ran's sister. That's never really good.

"Uh.." I said as I glanced at Ran as if asking if we tell him or not, Ran shrugged as I did too. The two of us stayed quiet before my phone went off.

LITTLE GIRL

LITTLE GIRL
Rin, what did you guys want?
And did your friends want anything?

RIN RIN
Any kind of snack is fine I guess.
And just get anything

LITTLE GIRL
Okkyyy

BACK TO IRL...

"So?" Izana asked, raising an eyebrow as the tension grew in the room.