00. Get to know Y/n!

Y/N HAITANI

Y/n is a 16 year old teenager with stunning violet eyes and black hair that fades into blonde. Her hair is cut in a curtain style with bangs, and it features baby blue streaks. She has a variety of clothing styles, but she prefers wearing comfortable clothes. As the youngest Haitani and the sister of the Haitani brothers, she is considered the family's princess. Although she is spoiled by her brothers and friends, she maintains a sweet personality and rarely engages in fights. Many consider her more of a softie than a fighter, as she very rarely resorts to violence unless necessary.

Despite being the sweetest member of the Haitani family, Y/n won't hesitate to stand up for herself when agitated or taken advantage of. She generally avoids trouble and fights despite her kind nature. She has had bad habits in the past, including underage smoking, but she has managed to overcome them, even though it was challenging and seemed almost impossible.

Y/n's clothing style is unique as she does not have to a single style but multiple. She primarily prefers comfortable and stylish clothing, often opting for baggy or oversized clothes.

While she experiments with various styles, she only enjoys a select few. Her closet contains a variety of styles, some of which may not necessarily align with her preference. However, she adapts them to her style. For those she cannot or do not like, she either donates or gives them away.

Y/n isn't particularly picky about her style and enjoys diversity. However, she is particular about the texture of her clothing and may dislike certain styles due to this.

Y/n has a wide circle of friends across Japan, both sweet and protective ones. She's quite popular in certain areas, including her hometown/city(?) of Roppongi. Besides Tokyo, she also has a significant number of friends in Yokohama. Y/n is somewhat of a romantic. She cherishes the idea of love and falling for someone, particularly a specific individual who has caught her eye.

Y/n is her friends and family's go to hairstylist, due to the fact she has a talent of dying hair, styling hair, cutting hair, etc. she's also the person they go to if they want to know if their outfit is good or not. Most of the time she picks out their outfits when they cannot find one themselves.

Y/n's dream is to be a hairstylist/hairdresser or Fashionista stylist or both. Y/n is quite similar to Mitsuya and likes making clothes, knowing how to sew. It's her hobby yet she hides the fact she makes clothes, not wanting anyone to request any kind of outfit/clothing at the moment. Knowing she isn't that good at it at the moment.

"[N/N]."

"Hm?"

"Choose, me or Izana?"

"..."

"I'm sorry, but I'll let fate decide that.."

...

...

...

"I love you, [N/N]-chin."

...

...

...

"Maybe in another universe, Mikey."