05. "Haitani Y/n! Nice to meet you!"

{|A/N|}
{|THIS MAY SEEM LIKE ONE OF THE EPISODES IN THE ANIME AND CHAPTERS IN THE MANGA BUT IT ISNT, ITS KINDA BASED OFF OF IT IG-?|}

| *Y/N'S POV* |
--------

"Em, do I need to?" I asked as a certain blonde dragged me to a certain park

"Yes! I want you to meet them!" Emma replied as she continued to pull me with her towards this said park. Soon a few boys came into view, most of them being blonde

A pinkish brown haired individual was watching them, oh wait- Hina!

Hina seemed to spot me, her lips curved up into a bright smile as she sat up and started waving at us. "Emma! [N/N]! You're here! And you're finally back Emma" Hina greeted.

She got up from where she sat and ran towards us, tackling me into a hug without hurting me. Gaining the attention of the three blonde boys.

"Oh Emma, you're back." The tall one with a dragon tattoo said, welcoming her.

Emma smiled and blushed secretly, which I noticed. And did what any friend would do and tease her, I bumped my shoulder into hers and wiggled my eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"Ooo~" I sang quietly in Emma's ear, to which she lightly hit my shoulder, Her cheeks pink from embarrassment.

I let out a laugh after she lightly hit my shoulder. Gaining the attention of the three blondes.

"Who's this?" Asked the shorter blonde with pitch black empty eyes, I couldn't help but feel a shiver go up my spine as my eyes bore into his.

"Oh! This is [Y/N]! She's a friend of Hina and me!" Emma replied, she noticed how my cheeks slowly became pink. She smirked before bumping my shoulder.

"[N/N], introduce yourself!" Emma whispered to me, Hina pulled away and nodded in agreement with Emma.

"Oh-! Right! Sorryy!" I apologized awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck and looking back at the three boys-

"Hm.. The tall one must be Draken, Emma talks a lot about him. And the shorter one next to him is probably Mikey, since he looks like Emma a little. And the last one.. I think that's Takemichi." I hummed as I thought to myself

"Ahem" Emma cleared her throat and bumped my shoulder again and signaled me to hurry and introduce myself.

"Oh- right. Haitani [Y/N]! Nice to meet you!" I chirped with a sweet smile smile, causing Emma and Hina to smile as well.

"I'm Manjiro Sano, call me Mikey" The shorter one said immediately after I introduced myself. So I was right, so next to him should be..

"And this is Ken-chin" Mikey pointed to the taller one, and almost immediately a sigh was heard.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" 'Ken-chin' said, before sighing and looking back at me.

"I'm Ken Ryuguji, just call me Draken" The tall one introduced himself properly, the last one was..

"I'm Haganaki Takemichi" The last one introduced himself before somewhat smiling