06. 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑!!

*|Y/N'S POV|*

"Finallyyyy~ you two took forever~" a familiar voice whines, a pout forming on the girl in front of us lips.

"Sorry Emmy~" I hummed and apologized as a grin crept onto my face. I slid off the bike and threw my arms around Emma.

"My brothers were interrogating Mikey since they didn't know he was gonna take me to get the clothes" I hummed again and pouted before placing my chin on her shoulder.

Emma hummed before patting my back, we stayed hugging each other for a bit before we both pulled away from each other.

Mikey walked pass us, giving me a smile in the process. He handed me my bag of clothes and a few other things I had packed as well.

"Alright, come on!" Emma said, grabbing my hand and dragging me inside the house and to her room.

"Sooo~ What should we do first?" I asked, I placed my bag next to her door as I sat on her bed with my legs crossed.

"Hm, oh wait! I forgot to say, I invited Yuzu over" Emma replied as she took a seat next to me on her bed. "She should be here any minuteeee, oh! Wanna call the group the chat?" Emma suggested, my eyes lit up as I smiled and nodded.

"YESSSS! And Okkkkay!" I hummed as I grabbed Emma's laptop and opened it. I glanced at Emma as if asking her to do the password.

Emma leaned over to do the password, typing the password and unlocking it. Emma scoots closer to me, sitting like actually REALLY close to me.

I opened her discord and clicked on our girl group chat.

*click*

HOTTIES 😘

PRETTIEST SANO<3 IS ONLINE

PRETTIEST SANO<3
HEY GIRLSSSSSSSSSS
ITS YO GIRLS YN AND EMMAAAA
CAN ANYONE CALL AND WE CAN WATCH LIKE A MOVIE OR SOMETHING???

SUGAR MOMMY
Hiii it's siyo
Sorryyy me and Danyi can't join rn :(
We're a little busy spending time with each other sorry!!

BEST SHIBA
By spending time you mean either cuddling, making out or doing god knows what
But anywayyyyyyyy I'm omw there rn so~

PRETTIEST SANO<3
Your so slowwww😭
Hurryyy

SWEETIEPIE
Ohh
I can join don't worry!
But Naoto might interrupt or bother us if we do so sorry in advance :[

PRETTIEST SANO<3
Girl dw just let Naoto watch with ussssss
Yea plus he's sooo adorableee!! -Emma

SWEETIEPIE
Really? Okay thennn
Also it's been Y/N who's been texting the gc and not Emma????

PRETTIEST SANO<3
Yes boo 😘

SHORTIE
Eh it was kinda obvi 😐

SWEETIEPIE
Girl stfu >:(
If you knew then why didn't you point it out then??? 🤨

SHORTIE
... uhm I wanted you to find out by yourself