𝟏𝟒. " 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲. 𝐁𝐲𝐞. "

HIIIII SO I STARTED THIS TWO HOURS AFTER THE 13TH <3

ITS 3 AM RN SOO UH.. YEAH.. WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO KINDA A SCENARIO..?

NO PART TWO SADLYYYY

ALSO SCENARIO'S MOST LIKELY WILL NOT HAVE A SERIES AS I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT FOR THE OTHER PARTSS

SCENARIOS ARE MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE SHORT AS WELL FROM 900 OR LESS WORDS IN A SCENARIO CHAPTER

I THINK THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY OR EXPLAINNNN.. IF I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY OR EXPLAIN

ALSO THIS WILL BE SHORT LIKE 200 - 300 OR 400 WORDS SO ENJOY

OK OK BYE BYE GUYS, ENJOY!!!

*Y/N'S POV !* ‧₊˚

"Izaaannnnaaaaaa!" I called out his name, extending his name longer then it actually is.

"Oh my-.. What do you want now?!" Izana asked irritated, this was at least the 30th time I've called him so I guess I understand why he's upset..

"Can you carry meeeee?" I ask in a whine, he kisses his teeth. He raises his eyebrows and shook his head.

"No." He responded and turned away to continue walking, which sort of caught me off guard. I had to run then speed walk THEN walk to catch up to him.

"But why?" I ask with a pout as I clasp my hands together, "because I said so?" He replied before rolling eyes.

"I dont want to walkkk!" I complained, he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"And I don't want to carry you." He replied, eh.. fair enough (not)

"Can we at least to go that ice cream truck!" I asked whole pointing at the ice cream truck nearby, he sighed.

"Will you stop asking me to carry you if we do?" "YES!!!" I squealed, already knowing he'd say yes. I pulled him alongside me as I ran to the ice cream truck.

"One (f/f) and-! What did you want?" I questioned Izana, he shrugged, "I don't want" he blandly replied.

"Oh, ok.. Just (f/f) then!" I ordered, I paid for my ice cream and Izana and I walked away towards a tree and sat under it.

I started ranting about boys at our school and how annoying they are, I also started ranting about homework being difficult, teachers that I find horrible and just normal things you can complain about for school.

But someone kept calling my phone leaving me to interrupt the conversation, it kept repeating.. and repeating.. and repeating.. and repeating.. until Izana snatched my phone from me and answered it without checking the contact

"Heya N/N-" -???

"She's busy. Bye." -Izana

"Whaaa-" - ???

"Izana!" I said, grabbing my phone to see who was the one who called with pink hues- RAN?!

MEANWHILE...
with Ran and Rindou

"What's wrong?" Rindou asked the shocked older brother

"IZANAAAA?!!!!!" Ran yelled shocked

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

That's the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed it!

WORD COUNT - 491 WORDS