𝟎𝟗. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆!! (𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐓𝟑)

HIII SORRY THESE HAVE BEEN TAKING FOREVER TO POST!!

I have summer school, it's not because of bad grades. I actually have decent grades<33

So these chapters are gonna be a little slow.

┍━【❖】
3RD POV
┕━【❖】

"Alright now that we're here, we should split up into two." Shin instructed, placing his hands on his hips as he looked at you, Emma, Mikey and Izana.

"I'm going with Mikey so he doesn't do anything dumb" Emma said as she raised her hand, Mikey's lips formed into a pout at her comment.

"Okay, then Y/n, you'll go with Izana." Shinichiro said pointing at You and the white haired boy.

You nodded simply, Izana didn't seem to care.

"Alright, I'll go by myself. Let's meet up at the food court when we're done." Shinichiro instructed while pointing at the visible food court in the second floor. Everyone nodded before scattering.

┍━【❖】
Y/N'S POV
┕━【❖】

While walking with Izana, I spotted a cute shop with matching keychains, agh! I wish Emma was here so we can buy matching Keychains..!

"Izana!" I called out excitedly as I glanced at him, he stopped when he realized I stopped.

"What" he asked blandly, I smiled before pointing at the cute shop with all kinds of matching things.

"C-" "No." he interrupted, and I barely even spoke!

"P-" "No." He interrupted once again, what a meanie! I haven't even said anything yet..

"B-" "Y/n, I already said no." Izana hissed, a pout started forming on my lips as I looked down. Using my puppy eyes to try to convince him...

For the past 20 minutes

"Uugghhhh" Izana groaned and rolled his eyes, finally giving in as he mentally facepalmed.

"Fine!" He reluctantly gave in, I squealed before grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the shop.

And oh. My. Fucking. Gosh, It was so CUTEEEE!!!!

There was all types of matching things, ranging from jewelry to even bags and clothes! I ran towards the keychain section to pick out matching keychains for me and Emma.

As I was looking at things to buy, Izana scowled at how cute and unbelievably bright the shop is-

┍━【❖】
IZANA'S POV
┕━【❖】