𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 ! (𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐓𝟒)

YEP! SLOWER UPDATES< 33

BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT I STARTED THIS CHAPTER LIKE 4 HOURS AFTER PART TWO AND THREE LOL

ANYWAY YEAH, SLOWER UPDATES SADLY

I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS CHAPTER, ITS GONNA BE OUTTA POCKET BC IM JS GONNA WING IT!

OK OK IM YAPPING TOO MUCH, STARTING THE CHAPTER, BYE BYEEE

˗ˏˋY/N'S POVˊˎ˗

EUGH.. he bites his ice cream.. crazy.

"Y/n, I know damn well you ain't shocked because you bite and chew on literal ice cubes!" Izana hissed, I dramatically gasped and did an offended expression while placing my hand on my chest.

"HOW DARE YOU! Ice actually tasted good, thank you very much!" I defended, it was Izana's turn to scowl at my defense.

"No it does not?? It's literal frozen water!" He replied, my eyebrows furrowed as a pout formed on my lips. I took a spoonful of ice cream and stuffed it into my mouth.

"You're lucky you're Emma's brother and my Ran and Rin's friend." "You're so lucky you're the haitani brothers sister and Emma's friend." We both said at the same time, wait. What.

"EXCUSE ME?!" "HAH??!" We both said in unison again, I didn't feel like fighting so I huffed and turned my head away while eating my ice cream.

˗ˏˋIZANA'S POVˊˎ˗

"The nerve this girl has.." I muttered before groaning and turning away to eat my ice cream in peace..

And that "peace" lasted for 20 MINUTES!!

I was even almost finished with my ice cream.

I glanced back at Y/n, when did she get this pretty? Last time I checked she wasn't THIS pretty.

She's adorable when she pouts, the girl hadn't noticed, and I hadn't noticed either.. hadn't noticed that I was-

˗ˏˋY/N'S POVˊˎ˗

Why the hell is he staring?

˗ˏˋEMMA'S POVˊˎ˗

"Isn't that Y/n and Izana?" I pointed out while quite frankly, pointing at them

"Eugh, why is Izana staring at her like that?" Mikey said in a slight weirded out voice, I don't blame him though. It was weird seeing your oh so cold brother staring at your best friend who happened to like him!