08. 𝐅𝐔𝐍 ! (𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐓𝟐)

HII WELCOME BACK !!!!
SO UHM THESE UPDATES ARE GUNNA BE SLOW-ER

Anyway

THIS MIGHT BE A THREE PART THING IG... IDRK !! :)

┌── ──┐
ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ
・゚ Y/N'S POV ;
ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ
└── ──┘

"Hmm... are you sure you're okay with hanging with us?" My sweet sandy blonde friend asked, catching my attention.

"Huh? Oh, yeah of course!" I replied with a smile, "Em, I've repeated over and over. I'm fine with it! I don't mind hanging with you and your family." I added before putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Okay then.." She replied, not sounding too sure. Soon her house came into view. I smirked before glancing at her.

"Last to the house has to pay for both our drinks when we go to the cafe again!" I challenged before sprinting towards the house. She smiled before running alongside me, trying to run faster than me. Keyword 'tried'.

Jokes on her, I've been in track AND cross country AND with how much and how many times I've had to run from the cops whenever I was with my brothers at their gang fights.

I ran impossibly faster as we both burst out laughing.

"Hey no fair!" Emma whined before speeding up. All that running from the cops really paid off huh.

After a bit of running, I got to the house first, "Hah! You're paying for our next cafe hangout!" I said as I walked beside her up to the porch.

"Again not fair!" Emma complained. We opened the door to see, surprisingly, everyone calm, no fighting as expected.

"We're back..?" I announced, a bit suspicious of how calm the room was. But oh well. I could see Izana and Mikey glaring at each other though!

"Heya N/N." Ran greeted with a wave. Of course, being the good little sister I am, I waved back.

"Hi." I greeted back with a wave, "Oh! Emma, did you get me my Dorayaki and Taiyaki?!" Mikey asked excitedly. Emma deadpanned and nodded.

"Did you get my-" "It's in the damn bag, grab whatever you guys wanted." Emma huffed, not even letting the long-haired ravenette finish his sentence.

"Oh N/N, can I have my-" "Em, let's go upstairs" I said while patting her back, then grabbing her wrist and pulling her upstairs before Rindou could even ask for his card back.

"Dammit.." Rin mumbled as Ran chuckled and started patting our brother's head, which his hand was swatted away.

"You're not gonna give him his card back, are you?" Emma chuckled. I hummed and smirked while nodding.