𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘 ..

HIIYAAAA !!!!

Hopefully this will be updated sooner then planned because I started this chapter 17 hours after the previous two lol

Also this will be short so<3

I kinda got this idea from a TikTok prompt post thingy idk

The lullaby used- I think is called leatherwing bat. Anyway hope you like the chapter bye bye.

Anyway, bye bye!!

- ̥۪͙۪˚ RINDOU'S POV! ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"Hey uh, Rinny" Y/n calls out, catching my attention.

"What's up?" I questioned, she seemed curious..

"Remember how mom actually stopped drinking when she had me and helped watch me? I remember her singing a lullaby to me every night, but I can't quite remember what she would sing to us" My sister questioned, what a sudden question huh.

Y/n and I were just hanging out in the living room, it was comfortably quiet between us. I didn't expect her to ask that question out of the blue.

"Well, mainly you. But I guess." I replied to her, she hummed before shrugging.

- ̥۪͙۪˚ Y/N'S POV! ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"I remember half of it.. it went like-" I paused and took a moment to think.

"Like uh.. "Aye" said the little leatherwing bat, "I'll tell you the reason that the reason that reason that I fly by night is 'cause I've lost my heart's delight-.."

FLASHBACK ...

- ̥۪͙۪˚ THIRD PERSON! ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"WAAHHH!! WAAAHHHH!!" The little baby girl cried loudly, shes been struggling to sleep all night..

"Mommy! Mommy! Help us please! Sissy has been crying and I can't get her to stop!" The oldest of the three siblings complained to his mother.

"Hm? Ah.. Okay, Okay.. I'm coming sweetie." The mother said, she sat up from her bed and followed the little boy to the crying baby's room.

"WAAAAAHHH!!! WAAAHHHHH!!" "Shh! Shh, it's okay sissy- please calm down.." the middle child frantically tried to calm his baby sister.

"Awh.. dear, give me your sister." The woman spoke softly, the boy picked his sister up carefully and handed his sister to his mother.