𝟏𝟔. " 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 "

Okay! I decided to post the A/N with a scenario

enjoy!

Why did the internet have to ruin me and make me so incredibly insecure about myself..

Currently, I was curled up into a ball on my bathroom floor with the lights off.

"N/n, babygirl.. please come out, you've been in there for hours already." I hear my brother, Ran softly plead, he and Rin have been doing this for hours after finding out I was in my bathroom.

"N/n.. c'mon sis, we know your in there. We heard you and you didn't leave the house or your room the entire day.." Rindou added, his voice loud enough to know he was leaning against the door.

"Why can't be break down the door again?" Ran questioned from the other side of the door.

"One, because it's her bathroom. Two, Mom and dad will get mad. Three, she needs a door for her bathroom. Four, she's leaning against her door so if we kick it down she'll get hurt. Five, the bathroom is practically her safe space so we can't destroy it." Rindou listed, knowing there was a lot more then just three reasons of why.

"Ugh.. tsk.." Ran kissed his teeth, "Little girl, please come out.. If we did something, we're sorry" He said, apologizing for nothing in particular.

"Just leave me alone.." I muttered in a small reply to both of them, my voice cracking for just a moment to let them know I was either crying or on the verge of crying.

I can hear Ran and Rindou sigh from the other side of the door, I heard shuffling. As if Rindou stood up or something.

Footsteps..

They left..

A few hours later

"She's in there.." I hear Rindou say, and I hear more footsteps.. more then and lighter then Ran and Rin's..

"Hey N/n, you in there?" I hear- Emma? *..Sorry..* I hear Emma ask softly. I made some noise to let her know I was inside.

"Can we come in?" Asked Hina against the door, I hum and hesitate but stand up and opened the door to see the girls.

"Hi.. We know you wanted to be alone but-" Siyo started explaining only to be cut off by me.

"Alone with you girls.. if that makes sense.." I muttered softly as I backed up enough for the girls to enter.

One by one they did.

"Wanna tell us what's wrong?" Danyi asked softly to which I felt a pounding at my heart.

"It's alright if not, we just wanna know if you're okay." Yuzuha chimed in softly with a smile and put her hand on my shoulder as we all sat down on the floor.

I felt my eyes get watery and my heart get heavy, it wasn't often I get asked this.

So I told them my problems, my woes, my anxieties, my fears, my feelings.. and they listened. They all did, quietly and helped me out.

Letting me know, that they were there for me if I needed it.

And that's what I like calling real friends.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

CRING-