6.

Morning 10am...

Jimin woke up and checked the time. His eyes were wide opened looking at the time.
"Shit...I'm late" Jimin said and got down from the bed. He took his shower and got ready in hurry.
"Mom I'm going..I'm late"
"Take your breakfast Jimin!"
"No I will take it at varsity don't worry"
"Why you are late ...you slept early yesterday" Jimin's mom said and Jimin didn't replied.
"Ok mom byeee" Jimin waved at his mom and his mom waved back in confusion.
.
.
.
At 10:31 Jimin reached in university. He was walking fast towards his class room. The professor entered inside the classroom and everyone stood up. Everyone was looking at Jimin and Jungkook's desk. Both desk are empty. They didn't come yet.
"Where are these two!" One of their classmates asked to another one.
"I don't know either. I think they r late cause they were out for night walk yesterday"
"Really?"
"Yeah you didn't see Jimin's post on insta?"
"No I didn't"
Meantime Jimin came and stood at the door.
"May I come in sir!" Jimin said while panting as he came while running.
"Oh..you are five minutes late Jimin"
"I am so sorry sir..I couldn't get enough sleep last night that's why..
"Ok ok I got it...come inside" the professor allowed Jimin to come inside the classroom. Jimin smiled and sat down on his desk. He looked behind but didn't see Jungkook there.
"This idiot is also late!" Jimin said under his breath. And on that time Jungkook stood at the door and was breathing fast as he also came here while running.
"You are also late! The professor said looking at Jungkook.
"Was there another late comer?" Jungkook replied and everyone just laughed.
"Silence " the professor said to the class and everyone became silent. The girls and Omegas were looking at Jungkook without blinking their eyes.
"I said you are 7 minutes late"
"Sorry sir...I was stucked in traffic jam"
"Liar" Jimin said quietly under his breath while looking at Jungkook.
"Fine...come...and don't be late from next time"
"Yes sir" Jungkook said and went towards his desk then sat down.  Jimin looked at him and Jungkook winked at Jimin .Jimin rolled his eyes and then smiled later on.
.
.
.
At 2pm all the classes were ended.
"You were the late comer?" Jungkook said keeping his hand on Jimin's neck.
"Yes...I couldn't wake up early today"
"Same here dear" Jungkook replied.
"Because of your sudden crazy planning..we are late"
"But you enjoyd last night didn't you!" Jungkook said while poking on Jimin's waist.
"Aish .. yes I enjoyed though. But you know how to blackmail people I must say" Jimin said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook winked and laughed.
"Ok then I have basketball practice today. See you at 3:30"
"Oh same here...I will be waiting for you at the swimming court"
"Ok see you there" Jimin said and waved at Jungkook smilingly. Jungkook waved back and smiled.
.
.
.
Jimin changed his clothes and wore practice suit. Jimin and his team gatherd together and was about to start but on that time Sia came and called Jimin. Jimin looked at her.
"Why she is calling you!" One of Jimin's teammates asked to Jimin
"I don't know either. You guys carry on I'm coming " Jimin said and went towards Sia.
"Oh hi Sia"
"Hi...Um I came here to know...did you talk with Jungkook?"
"Oh yes yes...I talked but you know he is not that type of boy...he doesn't like relationships. I told him go and talk with Sia but he told me that he will not go in any relationship in next ten years " Jimin said even though the last one is a lie.
"Wh..what! Why? Why he doesn't like relationships?"
"I don't know either.."
"Is he in love with someone else?"
"No I don't think so"
Sia looked very sad and angry inside.
"Oh ok then..." Sia said and Jimin smiled at her.
"Don't be sad...I think you deserve better" Jimin said and then left the place while running towards his teammates. Sia was still standing there and was looking at Jimin.
"What you were talking about with Jimin?" One of Sia's friend said behind of her. Sia looked at her .
"Oh nothing...just asking if Jungkook is in any relationship!"
"What did he say?"
"No he doesn't like relationships"
"I see...but I think Jungkook likes Jimin" Sia's friend said and Sia looked at her .
"What?"
"Yeah...they almost stay together 24hours. They even came late today because they were went for night walking last night " her friend said and Sia was all shocked.
"But Jimin said there is nothing between them"
"Hahaha...they both say this always. But tell me who will believe in their words? Anyone can say without any thinking that they look more like a couple rather than best friends..lol" Sia's friend said and Sia tightened his fists.
"Look didn't you see Jimin's Instagram post yesterday?"
"N..Noh"
Sia's friend showed her those pictures that Jimin had posted on his Instagram. Sia felt like her heart just broke into million pieces while looking at the pictures. Sia's eyes became teary and she looked at Jimin who was playing with his teammates.
"Did he...he just lied to me!" Sia said in shaky voice.
"May be or may be not" her friend said and left the place.
"Noh ... Jungkook is mine...and he will be mine soon. I hate you Jimin...I wish I could be his best friend...I am jealous of you Jimin.." Sia said under her breath. She then wiped her tears and left the place in anger.
.
.
.
At 3:30pm Jimin finished his practice. He then took his bag and left the practice room and was headed for swimming pools court. Jimin entered inside the court. He always liked this place cause it was all blue ,cool and peaceful also cheerful around. Jungkook was drinking juice while sitting on the swimming pool's stairs. Jimin went towards Jungkook and put his bag on the chairs.
"Oh you came!"
"Yeah..I want to swim also..I'm feeling hot and all sweating." Jimin said and jumped into water.
"Yeah you are hot I know" Jungkook said while smirking. Jimin narrowed his eyes on Jungkook and smiled. Jungkook also jumped into water. And was swimming with Jimin. Jungkook splashed the water on Jimin and Jimin pouted and splashed back. They were swimming fast after each other for catching one another.
"Woah I'm feeling good" Jimin said and took the glass for drinking.
"You finished your practice?"
"Yeah..."
"It will be fun tonight"
"Yeah..Hobi's victory party" Jimin said excitedly.
"Yeah...I will pick up you"
"Ok done" Jimin said and smiled.
Some of the students who were leaving the swimming court after practicing they were watching Jimin and Jungkook in suspicious eyes.
"They are must be dating" one of the boy said looking at them.
.
.
.
Sia was leaving the varsity but she heard someone's saying..
"Yeah I just saw Jimin and Jungkook swimming together"
"Really Omo..I'm sure these two are together"
"Yeah for sure" two students were gossiping about this and Sia heard it. She tightened her fists and left the varsity.
.
.
.
The pool:

See you in next part 💜💛😉