28.

"Jimin! Wait for me..." Jungkook was calling Jimin while walking behind him. Jimin was walking fast as he was mad at Jungkook.
"Jimin wait" Jungkook said and ran towards Jimin and turned Jimin towards him. Jimin looked at Jungkook and rolled his eyes then looked away.
"What happened!"
"You are not helping me, so why are coming after me!" Jimin said not looking at Jungkook.
"I..oh God,ok you are angry because of this!"
"Yes"
"Jimin going on date is not that easy. What if that person hurt you! Break you heart! Then?"
"Then what? At least I will get to know how it feels when our heart breaks! Jungkook I never experienced or went on a date with someone. And I'm already at a age of dating or being in a relationship. So please understand."
"You never thought about these all before. What happened to you suddenly!"
"Nothing. I'm just curious"
"Really?"
"Yes,you are not understanding my curiosity because you already experienced these all. You went on a date, spend nights with Omega's around you. But I never had done these all"
Jungkook frowned his eyebrows looking at Jimin. He started coming closure to Jimin and Jimin started walking backwards.
"Wh..what are you doing now!" Jimin asked in confused. Jimin hit his back on the wall and Jungkook kept his one hand on the wall and caged Jimin.
"I never went on a date with someone. You got it! And talking about the sex experiences, you already have the experience, haven't you!"  Jungkook said and smirk. Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry. His eyes were wide opened hearing this.
"You! Ok just move" Jimin said somehow and escaped from Jungkook's cage then stood in front of him.
"You..I'm not talking about that ..ok..I'm just talking about going on a casual, beautiful date" Jimin corrected Jungkook and Jungkook laughed.
"You laughing? Fine don't talk to me" Jimin said and started walking again.
"Ai ai...ok wait" Jungkook stopped Jimin and looked at him.
"Ok fine..I will help you " Jungkook said finally and Jimin looked at him.
"Are you serious!" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
"Yes pretty I'm serious " Jungkook replied. Jimin finally smiled brightly and hugged Jungkook standing on his tiptoe.
"Thankkk youuu." Jimin said kissed on Jungkook's left cheek. He then started walking again while smiling. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened at Jimin's action as he was not ready for the kiss. Jungkook touched his left cheek with his hand and was looking at Jimin. He then smiled shyly.
"Well, I will help you in another way Jiminssi" Jungkook said under his breath and smirk. He then left the place while following Jimin.
.
.
.
Time skip~evening 6:30
Jimin was laying on his bed and was chatting with Hobi.

Jimin
Hobi?
              Hobi
           Yeah?
Jimin
Tell me ,do you know any handsome , good-looking senior boy from our varsity !

               Hobi
       What about Lee sue? His eyes were always on you,as I noticed it.

Jimin
Lee sue? Are you sure! Yes he is really handsome guy, but I never gave my attention on him before.

                Hobi
        Do you want to talk with him? Then meet with tomorrow at the varsity.

Jimin
I want , he always liked on my photoes, on Instagram. I wonder if he likes me or not.

            Hobi
      Just talk to him then.

Jimin
Yeah I will. Thanks for reminding me about him 😛😊

Hobi smiled at Jimin's message. Even though Jungkook had told Hobi not to help Jimin in this matter but Hobi thinks that Jimin has the right to choose his life partner for himself. And Hobi also wanted to know from Jungkook why he was stopping Jimin in this matter but Jungkook just replied that it's not safe for him. Hobi just sighed at Jungkook as Jungkook was unable to recognize his own feelings.
.
.
.
Morning 9am.
Jimin woke up and got freshed. Jimin's mom helped him in getting ready. Jimin's mom and dad arrived at home last night. They brought many beautiful dresses , chocolates and perfumes for both Jimin amd Jungkook.
"Come I made breakfast." Jimin's mom said after helping Jimin for getting ready. Jimin nodded his head and followed his mom. He ate the breakfast with his parents. After that he got a phone call from Jungkook as he was waiting for Jimin outside.
"Ok mom dad I'm leaving for varsity"
"Jimina wait" Jimin's mom stopped him.jimin looked at her and his mom gave him a beautiful packate.
"What's in this?" Jimin asked.
"This is for Jungkook. Give it to him"
"Wow...how sweet. Ok mom I will give him. Byeee"
"Byee, take care" Jimin's mom  said and smiled. Jimin went inside Jungkook's car and Jungkook took Jimin's bag from his hand and kept it beside him.
"Here take this also"
"Wow are you giving me gifts" Jungkook said and smirk. Jimin narrowed his eyes and put the packate on Jungkook's laps.
"Nah, this is from my mom and dad. They went to Singapore and brought some gifts for us" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Wow, really..wow how sweet of them..that's I like them the most" Jungkook said looking inside the package. Jimin smiled softly.
"Shall we go now!" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah let's go" Jungkook said and they both headed for the varsity.
.
.
.
After the classes Jimin met with Hobi. Jungkook had practice for swimming today and he couldn't join with his friends. So Jimin. Hobi and Namjoon were taking their meal and gossiping together at the canteen.
"Where is he!" Jimin asked Hobi.
"I wonder if he had come today or not?" Hobi said looking around.
"Shall we go in front of his class?"
"Let's go then.."
Hobi and Jimin stood up and Namjoon looked at them.
"Where you going?"
"Ah we are coming right now, I forgot my book at the library" Jimin lied and then Hobi and Jimin left the place.
.

They both arrived in front of the Law department's building where Lee sue read. Jimin and Hobi were looking around as they both were searching for Lee sue . Meantime Jimin's gaze fall on Lee sue who was coming out from his classroom. A smile formed on Jimin's face.
"There he is" Jimin told Hobi and Hobi followed Jimin's direction.
"Oh yeah,go go" Hobi said and Jimin nodded. Well, Jimin didn't have to go towards Lee before that Lee sue saw Jimin and approached towards him.
"Hi Jimin"
"H..hi hi Lee Sue"
"Long time no see..how are you?"
"I'm fine...what about you?"
"Yeah me too. Suddenly here? In front of my class?"
"Ye..yeah I mean I was passing by here so I thought of saying hi to you" Jimin said somehow as his heart was racing too fast. For the first time Jimin noticed Lee Sue properly. How fine he is!
"How on earth I never noticed this handsome boy! Dam you Jimin" Jimin said to himself while looking at Lee Sue.
"Lee.. Lee Sue are you fre.. "
"Lee Sue.."
Jimin couldn't finish his words before that a girl called Lee Sue and held his hand while standing beside him. Jimin looked at the girl and then looked at Lee.
"Let's go, I brought your favorite foods today" the girl said while smiling. Lee smiled at her and then looked at Jimin.
"Yeah Jimin what you were saying? Sorry I couldn't hear."
"Wh..who is this?"
"She..oh ..she is irin,my girlfriend" Lee said and Jimin just nodded.
"Oh I see...oh nothing I was saying see you again bye ..I have to go now" Jimin said and Lee nodded.
"Bye Jimin"
"Bye Lee" Jimin said and left the place with Hobi.
"Jimin,are alright?" Hobi said walking beside Jimin.
"Yeah .I'm too late aren't I?"
"I think so too. After all, Lee was trying to approach towards you since you were in second year"
"Dumb me"
"Hey, but don't worry I will help you in this. And you know I already know where you can find handsome alphas" Hobi said and winked.
"Woah, tell me where"
"Let's go at the swimming court. That's the only place where hot, handsome and good looking boys goes" Hobi said and smiled.

See you in next part 💜 💛