32.

Morning 8:30am...
Jimin woke up with a headache. He sat down on the bed keeping his one hand on his head.
"Why my head is aching,aghh!" Jimin said under his breath. He was then trying to remember about last night. Jimin just sighed remembering about what just happened yesterday at the night club.
"In vain,,,I think I won't find anyone. I just wasted my time on these silly things! There is nothing called dating, couples, love, crush! These all are not for me think" Jimin said in a sad voice. He then got down from the bed and went inside the shower room. He took shower and got ready for the varsity. He took breakfast with his mom silently. His mom noticed Jimin's bad mood as he was not talking like usual.
"I'm going mom,bye."
"Aa listen...when your classes will be finished?"
"At 3 why?"
"Oh nothing just asking. Go safely" jimins mom said smilingly and Jimin just nodded. He then left the place and headed for varsity with Jungkook who was waiting for him as usual.
.
.
Jungkook noticed that Jimin was all quiet today. He was not talking that much. He was taking his lunch without talking with his friends. Both Hobi and Namjoon also saw this. Jungkook cleared his throat and looked at Jimin.
"Yaa ,let's go to the arcade today! We will have fun" Jungkook announced and both Hobi and Namjoon agreed.
"Right...we will play games let's go..what say Jimin?" Hobi said and Jimin looked at him.
"Um..no I don't wanna go guys you all carry on"
"What do you mean by you will not come ,we have another purpose did you forget it already?" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
"I'm not interested at that purpose,,it's all wasting your times and nothing"
Jungkook was surprised hearing this.
"Are you telling me you already gave up?"
"Nothing like that!"
"Then why you are not coming with us!"
Jimin sighed and kept the spoon on the table.
"Fine ..I'm coming. But not for looking for an alpha. But for fun" Jimin said and stood up then left the canteen. Hobi , Namjoon and Jungkook were all confused and surprised at the same time.
.
.
At 7:30 pm Jungkook,Hobi and Namjoon arrived in front of Jimin's apartment to pick him up. Jimin came out from his house and went inside Jungkook's car.
"Wow you are looking good" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
"I just wore a simple dress. Why are you lying?" Jimin said and rolled his eyes.
"No I'm saying the truth" Jungkook said seriously. Even though Jimin wore a simple dress still he is beautiful in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smiled looking at Jimin who was looking through the window.
"Ahmm..shall we go!" Namjoon said and Jungkook promptly looked away from Jimin and focused on driving.
.
.
.
They alm reached at the arcade center which is the biggest arcade in the city. They got down from the car and went inside the arcade.
"Wow beautiful" Jimin said and he started feeling good looking around the arcade.

"Let's begin with the bowling! What say?" Jungkook said and they agreed with him

"Let's begin with the bowling! What say?" Jungkook said and they agreed with him. They went towards the bowling area. And one by one they were playing. All were laughing, screaming, enjoying the bowling 🎳. After that, they went towards the basketball throwing game. Jimin got the highest point on this. Jungkook scored the second highest. They took many pictures of each other. After that they went inside the cafeteria for taking some snacks. There, they ate burgers, pizza, and their favorite drinks.
"Let's go and play the online games! The online games center is more big and enjoying." Jungkook said and they all became excited.
"Oh yes let's go I'm feeling so good" Jimin said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. Jungkook was also feeling good cause he loves to see a happy Jimin in front of his eyes.
After eating, they all went inside the gaming center. That place was indeed a beautiful and gorgeous place. Anyone can get addicted only by looking at the environment.

 Anyone can get addicted only by looking at the environment

"Let's gooo" Jimin said and started running. He took a seat and then Jungkook,Hobi and Namjoon also took their beside Jimin.
"Wooh..let's play" Namjoon said excitedly. They all opened the game and logged in with their own accounts. This game is famous game in Korea, Chine and Japan also. The FPS shooting game.
"Woahhh... after a so long time..here we go again" Hobi said and all nodded their heads.
"Ok team! Let's start" Jungkook announced and they wore their headphones 🎧 and focused on the game. All were playing with full of attention. But still at the end they could not won the game. They tried for fourth times and it was hard to defend the opponent players.
"Damn it..." Jungkook said and threw the headphone. It was already 11 when they finished playing.
"It's so hard..oh God" Jimin said and sighed.
"Yeah we have to practice a lot" Namjoon said.
"I wonder who is making high scores in this game for years now" Jimin asked.
"Well, the name is always written on the score board. One of the girl said and Jimin , Jungkook,Hobi , Namjoon looked at her. She was also Playing and pointed at the score board. All of them looked at the score board and there was written four peoples name who has been scoring the highest all these years.
"Is he the one?" Hobi asked looking at the score board.
"Cha Eun woo/ the mysterious boy(game accoun's name)" Jimin read the name while Jungkook just ignored the scores.
"Woah he must be a good player." Jimin said and Hobi Namjoon agreed with him, except Jungkook.
"Well, I couldn't play this game for years because of my studies. I will try my best and it will be written my name form next time." Jungkook said and smirk.
"Well, he is a famous gamer of this city. Not only here, he is famous in other countries too" the girl again said and all of them looked at her.
"Really?" Namjoon asked and the girl nodded her head.
"But no one ever saw his face. He also keep his all social media's accounts locked. So it's difficult to know about him."
"Why he keeps his account locked?" Jungkook asked.
"We don't know. May be he doesn't like these social medias" the girl said and started playing again.
"He is actually a mysterious boy " Hobi said and Jimin nodded his head and was curious to know about this particular player.

See you in next part 💜💛