12.

"Jungkookkk move..move" Jimin said while approaching towards Jungkook. Jimin lost his balance on skating. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened seeing Jimin.
"Ji Jimin?"
"Move idiot" Jimin said and Jungkook was confused where to go . He rather stood where he was and approached his hand to hold Jimin. Jimin crashed with Jungkook and they both fall on the ground. Both of their eyes were wide opened and they both closed their fists. Cause it was not a normal crash. Jimin was hovering over Jungkook and their lips met with each other. Suddenly both of their heart started beating fast. And on that time the snow started falling. Jimin promptly pulled away and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.
"I...im ... I'm sorry" Jimin said somehow and stood up promptly. Jungkook didn't know what to say,he also stood up.
"I'm sorry" Jimin again said and looked away.
"You..be careful" Jungkook said and looked away. Both of their cheeks became red like cherry.
"Was ..was it just my first kiss!" Jimin thought in his mind. He kept his hand on his chest.
"It was my first kiss! And with Jimin!" Jungkook thought in his mind. They both were unable to look at each other because of shyness. Meantime Hobi and Namjoon came towards them.
"Yah..let's go and eat something" Hobi said and looked at both Jimin and Jungkook.
"Um..yeah yeah let's go" Jimin said and started skating again.
"Yaa wait.." Hobi said and started skating behind him.
"What?" Jungkook said as Namjoon was looking at him.
"Did anything happen!" Namjoon asked.
"Hu? Noh nothing let's go come" Jungkook changed topic and started skating.They all came out from the ice house and headed for a good restaurant.
.
.
.
They all entered inside a fancy restaurant and sat there.
"Let's order something good" Jungkook said and they all nodded. They ordered kimchi, ramen, momos and soju. They all enjoy the foods and enjoyed their moment. After eating, Jungkook and Namjoon went towards the bill paying area, while Hobi and Jimin was sitting there.
"Oh my mom is calling..you wait I'm coming" Hobi said and Jimin nodded smilingly.

"You go and sit I'm coming from. Washroom" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook was returning to their table and on that he crashed with a boy.
"Oh sorry" Jungkook said and was about to go but the boy held Jungkook's collar directly. Jungkook looked at him and frowned his eyebrows.
"Yaa...are crazy! Can't you walk properly!"
"Is that fault! Did I crash with you intentionally?"
"How do I know! What if your intention is...is evil one"
"You drunk just leave my collar" Jungkook said in a cold voice.
"I won't.." the boy replied.

Jimin's gaze fall on Jungkook and his eyes were wide opened looking at the scene. Jimin frowned his eyebrows and immediately went towards Jungkook. He stood between that boy and Jungkook. He then pushed the boy from Jungkook.
"What the hell are you doing!" Jimin asked the boy and the boy looked at Jimin.
"Who the hell are you!"
"None of your business. But how dare you to hold his collar!" Jimin said in a serious voice.
Jungkook smiled and was looking at Jimin.
""You bitch" the boy was about to hit on Jimin but Jungkook held his hand promptly.
"Don't you dare. And don't force me to raise my hands on you. Cause if you do so...this will be your last day" Jungkook said. Meantime a girl came running towards them.
"Stop it..jay..come ...I'm sorry..I apologize behalf of him. He is drunk and is not conscious. So sorry " the girl said .
"It's ok take him with you..."jimin said and the girl obeyed Jimin. She then left the place with that boy.
Jimin promptly looked at Jungkook.
"Are you alright! Did he hit you?"
Jungkook smiled and nodded for no.
"Noh.. relax "
Jimin felt relieved inside.
"Let's go" Jimin said and held Jungkook's hand. They both then returned to their table. Jungkook smiled as he has always loved Jimin's possessiveness towards him.

See you in next part 💜💛
Sorry this part is short