15.

Jimin was looking at Jungkook's eyes and Jungkook was looking at Jimin's eyes. And soon Jungkook's eyes shifts from Jimin's eyes to his lips. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was looking at his soft lips. The tension between them was aroused. The atmosphere was calm and only two of them were present there. Meantime some lights of the swimming pool turned off and Jimin promptly looked away. Jungkook also looked away from him.
"I..I think we should go now..." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"Ye..yeah let's go" Jungkook said and removed his hands from Jimin's waist. Jimin stood up and started walking towards the door.
"What's wrong with me!" Jungkook thought in his mind and then shook his head. He also followed Jimin and the place.
.
.
They returned to their room and changed their clothes. They both then laid on the bed.
"It was fun today." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
"Yeah. We will enjoy tomorrow also"
"Yess,,," Jimin replied smilingly.
"Ok then good night idiot"
"Good night pretty"
They both looked at each other and smiled. Soon they both fall asleep.
.
Morning 10:30..
Jungkook felt someone's hand on his neck. Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Jimin is sleeping while hiding his face in Jungkook's crook. Jungkook smiled as he found Jimin cute while sleeping. Jungkook closed his eyes and pulled Jimin more closure and gave a kiss on Jimin's forehead then fall asleep again.
.
The room:

At 12 they all woke up

.
.
At 12 they all woke up. Jin, Hobi and Namjoon were waiting for Jimin and Jungkook at the corridor. Soon Jimin and Jungkook came out from their room and joined with their friends.
"Where should we go now!"
"At first let's take our meal and then we will go for seeing the most beautiful fountain of the Jeju island" Namjoon said and all became excited.
"Wow..I love fountains" Jimin said and all agreed with him.
"Let's go then" Jungkook said and they all headed for taking their meal. After taking their meal they headed for the Jeju mountaina to see the beautiful fountain.

.
.

The road of the mountain was very peaceful and beautiful. They enjoyed the whole path and clicked many pictures in the car.
After an hour they reached at the mountains.
"I have the map,,we can use it " Namjoon said and they all nodded and got down from the car.
"Let's go guys..." Hobi said excitedly.
"Let's gooo" Jimin said and started walking. They all were following Namjoon. They had to climb up the hill. The forest was very charming. They all recorded a video of the forest way.
"See we are almost here..." Namjoon said
"I can hear the water falling sound" Jungkook said.
"Me too" Jimin said
"Woahh look there" Hobi pointed and everyone looked at the direction.
"Wooww..."
"No way..is this real!!"
"Feels like heaven on earth"
"Yeahh true"
They all were saying these looking at the beautiful fountain falling from the peak of the mountain.

is this real!!""Feels like heaven on earth""Yeahh true" They all were saying these looking at the beautiful fountain falling from the peak of the mountain

"Let's go guys.. let's take pictures" Hobi said and they all went towards the fountain. The water was cold and comfortable. They all were splashing water at each other. All were clicking pictures one by one and the cameraman was Jungkook. Jimin was playing with the water and Jungkook clicked a Candid pic of him.

 Jimin was playing with the water and Jungkook clicked a Candid pic of him

Jungkook smiled looking at the pictures

"You are looking pretty, pretty!" Jungkook said quiet loudly and Jimin and Hobi, Namjoon Jin also looked at him.
"Thankss idiot" Jimin replied loudly.
Hobi Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and smirk.
"Is Jungkook already falling for Jimin?" Hobi said quietly.
"I think Soo" Jin replied.
"This idiot is still couldn't understand his feelings for Jimin." Namjoon said amd they all sighed.
.
.
.
Whole day they were enjoying the view of the fountain and mountain. The took their lunch at the bank of the river. It was a great moment for them.
.
.
At 7:30 they all took their bags from the hotel and then headed for their home. Their two days journey of jeju island went very well and memorable.
"Good bye Jeju island.see you again" they all said together and got inside the car. They left the place.

See you in next part of 💜💛