31

Jimin returned to his home sadly. He didn't find any handsome alphas at the restaurant. Jimin laid down on the bed and sighed.
"When God! When! When I will find someone better for me!" Jimin said under his breath. He was disappointed. Soon Jimin fell asleep as it was late at night.
.
.
.
At early morning Jimin woke up as they have classes today. As usual Jimin and Jungkook headed for the varsity together. Later on, after the classes Jungkook told Jimin to be ready as they will go to the nightclub tonight. Jimin nodded and smiled at Jungkook. Jimin was hoping that this time he will get someone special for him.
.
.
Evening 7pm..
Jimin got ready for the night club. He wore a gorgeous and sexy dress. He was looking beautiful and sexy at the same time.

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin at the car

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin at the car. Jungkook was listening to music but soon his gaze fall on Jimin when Jimin was coming towards the car. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from Jimin. His heart started beating fast. Even though the music was playing inside the car ,still Jungkook could hear his heartbeats.  Jimin entered inside the car and looked at Jungkook.
"Shall we go?" Jimin said smilingly. Jungkook didn't replied just nodded his head still looking at Jimin. They both left the place and headed for the night club.

Well, finding handsome and hot alphas at the night club also got failed. Because,when Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the night club, after a minute rather looking for an alpha Jimin started drinking and soon got drunk. He couldn't think straight. He was blabbering and Jungkook was the one only smiling and handling a drunk Jimin again which is a difficult task.
They spent almost 3hrs at the night club. And at 10pm Jungkook dragged Jimin with him out of the club. Jimin couldn't walk properly also as he was drunk enough.
"Jimin! Jimin careful" Jungkook said while holding Jimin by his waist. He somehow took Jimin inside the car. Then Jungkook also went inside and sat on the driving seat.
"Dimini, wants a handsome boy. When I will find...find itt!"
"Am I that bad lucky omega!huh"
"Why I'm not finding anyone Jung..kook!"
"Tell me ha tell me ..." Jimin was saying these while Jungkook was hearing looking at Jimin.
"You will find soon. Don't worry okay?"
"Humpp" Jimin sighed and put his head on the window glass.
"Put your seat belt pretty!"
"Jimin?" Jungkook said but Jimin was lost.
"Aiii.." Jungkook said and went closer to Jimin to fixed Jimin's seat belt. When Jungkook went closure exactly on that time Jimin lift his head from the window and looked at Jungkook. Their eyes met and they were dangerously close. Jungkook's eyes were locked with Jimin's. Soon his eyes shifted from Jimin's eyes to his lips. Jungkook was looking at those soft ,plump lips. Suddenly he badly wanted to crushed his lips with Jimin's. Jimin was also looking at Jungkook's thin lips. Something was stopping both of them from being closure. Jungkook understood it from long ago. But still he was not sure what was it.
"Don't do this, he is your best friend!" A voice spoke from inside. Jungkook then promptly looked away and fixed Jimin's belt then sit back to his driving seat. Jimin didn't know what happened , he soon fall asleep again. Jungkook was breathing fast. He closed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. Jungkook then looked at Jimin and then looked forward. He started the engine and they left the club.
.
.
.
Jungkook took Jimin inside his home. He laid Jimin down on his bed. He took out Jimin's shoes and coverd him with the blanket. He then smiled at Jimin and left the place. But didn't notice Jimin's mom was watching him all these times. When Jungkook left the place,jimins mom smiled.
"My mind is saying you are the one for my Jimin." His mom said under her breath while smiling.

See you in next part 💜 💛