33.

As soon as Jimin reached t home he sat down on his bed and took his phone. He logged in his insta account and wrote Cha Eun woo in the search bar. Numbers of accounts came in front of Jimin.
"Which one is he?" Jimin said under his breath and started scrolling down. It was difficult to find the real account so Jimin was watching some fan accounts of Eunwoo. Those accounts predict or spots Eunwoo. But still they r not Shure if it's him or not. Jimin sighed and threw his phone.
"Why on earth I'm searching him!" Jimin said and then got down from the bed and went inside the shower room to take shower.
.
.
.
Next day...
Jimin and Jungkook were walking through the corridor of their varsity's building. They were gossiping while holding hands. Meantime some girls came in front of them.
"Jungkook..hey Jungkook"
Jungkook didn't know who were they! So just said a little hi.
"Hi"
"Can we please take pictures with you please?"
Suddenly?"
"Please please oppa" the girls started requesting Jungkook.
"Alright alright " Jungkook said and they started clicking. Jimin smiled at them and was about leave but Jungkook held Jimin's hand from behind but was still looking at the camera. Jimin looked at Jungkook's hand and then Jungkook.
"Oho.. Jimin,can you please move a little bit, you are coming in my frame " one of the girls said.
"Oh so sorry..." Jimin saos amd was trying to get rid of Jungkook's grip.
"Sorry girls I have an important work with Jimin so I can'tet him go..let's take pictures some other day bye" Jungkook said and dragged Jimin with him leaving those girls confused behind.
.
"Jungkook,,what was that!" Jimin asked in confused.
"What?"
"Why..why suddenly held my hand..they were clicking pictures with you"
"So what? Can't I hold my best friend's hand !"
"You can but they will think you are ignoring them and giving importance to me only"
Jungkook smiled and came closer to Jimin.
"Let them think. Cause you are indeed th most important person in my life" Jungkook said directly looking at Jimin's eyes. Jimin again felt like his heart was racing fast. Jungkook winked at Jimin and then started walking again. Jimin was looking at Jungkook and just gulped.
"Wh..why he is like this!* Jimin said under his breath and then started walking with Jungkook.
.
.
.
At 3pm Jimin returned to his house. Jimin was about to go inside his room  before that his mom called him.
"Jimini?"
"Yes mom."
"Don't keep any event at the evening. We have to attend your dad's colleague's son's birthday party. They invited us together "
"Today evening?"
"Yeah be ready ok?"
"Ok mom" Jimin said and smiled. His mom smiled back then Jimin went inside his room.
.
.
Evening 7pm....
Jungkook was calling Jimin while Jimin was getting ready for the party.
"Yeah?"
"Free?"
"No.. going at a birthday party "
"Hu! Whose birthday?"
"My dad's colleague's son's birthday "
"Ohh I see.. what are you wearing?"
"Not that gorgeous one"
"Turn on your video " Jungkook said and Jimin turned on the video call.
As Jimin turned on the video Jungkook's eyes were locked on Jimin. As Jimin was looking way too pretty and gorgeous.

 As Jimin was looking way too pretty and gorgeous

"Wow..woww you are so beautiful" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled shyly.
"Thanks idiot..." Jimin said and was trying to hide his red cheeks .
"When will you come back?"
"Um..not sure..may b at 11!"
"Oh ..can we meet at 11,then?"
"Hu! Is something important came  up?"
"Noh..I mean..just like that" Jungkook lied. Because he actually wanted to meet with Jimin and wanted to see him in this dress.
"Alright I will call you then"
"Yeah..ok bye enjoy the party"
"Thank uu" Jimin said and cut call while smiling hard.
"Jimina are you ready" Jimin's mom called and Jimin nodded for yes.
At 7:30 the park family headed for the party event.
.
.
.

The party hall was decorated nicely. Jimin saw most of the decorations were related to some games and gaming characters. Jimin also saw FPS shooting game's poster on the wall. Jimin was all surprised looking at those decorations and he guessd that the person has interest in games. The event didn't start yet. All the guests were coming and roaming here and there. Jimin saw the drinks corner was decorated very well. People are coming and taking their favorite drinks and snacks. Jimin liked the decorations. He also wemt towards the drinks corner and took a glass of apple juice. he was then drinking and walking while seeing the whole event hall.
On that time he suddenly crashed with a boy and didn't see the boy was coming.
"Oh I'm so sorry so sorry" Jimin said and the boy also said the same  thing at the same time.
"It's ok I'm sorry too"
"Did I spoiled your suit?" Jimin asked as he thought the juice fall on that boy's shirt.
"No no it's didn't fall don't worry at all"
"Thank God" Jimin said and smiled. The boy also smiled back. Jimin found the boy very attractive. He was wearing all black. His eyes were shiny and he was taller than Jimin.
"Eunwoo! Come cut the cake" someone said and both Jimin and the boy whose name is Cha Eun woo looked away from each other.
"Coming... please come I will cut the cake now" Eunwoo said and walked towards the stage.
"Did I just crashed with the birthday boy! Oh God..." Jimin said and followed Eunwoo.  Everyone gathered around the big table where the cake was placed and Eunwoo his mom and dad were standing. Eunwoo blowed the candles and cut the cake and everyone started singing the birthday song for him.
"Happy birthday to u , happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Cha Eun woo, happy birthday to you " everyone sang and were clapping including Jimin. But soon Jimin stopped clapping and was looking at Eunwoo.
"Did I just hear Cha Eun woo!" Jimin said in a disbelief voice.
"Is..is he the one? The mysterious boy!" Jimin said under his breath and then started looking at those gaming posters and decorations. Jimin's eyes were wide opened,as he felt like he connected the dots.
"Thank you so much embryone for coming " Eunwoo said loudly and Jimin looked at him.
.
When everyone was eating cake and gossiping that time Jimin's focus was on Eunwoo.
"I have ask him if he is the mysterious boy or not!" Jiminsiad to himself. He then gathered all his courages and went to Eunwoo who was gossiping with his friends.
"Hey mysterious boy" Jimin called from behind and Eunwoo looked at him promptly.
"Hi" Jimin said and smiled
"How do you know?" Eunwoo asked in confused voice.
"I saw your name at the arcade gaming center"
"Ah I see...I was surprised as I didn't invite any strangers and outsiders at my event. Only my relatives and mom's and dad's colleague's are here."
"Oh I see..I'm park Jimin. My dad work with your dad."
"Oh park family? Hey how are you?" Eunwoo said and approached his hand.
"Yeah..I'm fine " Jimi. Said and shook his hand with Eunwoo.

 Said and shook his hand with Eunwoo

See you in next part 💜💛