26.

"Where he is! Why his phone is off" Jimin said in a tensed voice. Hobi and Namjoon were trying to calm downed Jimin but Jimin's mind will not cal down until he sees Jungkook with his own eyes. At 3:30 Jungkook entered through the main gate and Jimin could see him from the balcony. A big smile formed on Jimin's face seeing Jungkook. Jimin ran towards the door and kept it open. Both Hobi and Namjoon understood that Jungkook came already. Jimin was waiting for Jungkook at door. The elevator door was opened and Jungkook came out and saw Jimin standing at the door. Jungkook smiled and was approaching towards Jimin. Jimin without any warning hugged Jungkook tightly when Jungkook came closer to him. Jungkook was surprised at Jimin's action. Cause it's the first time Jimin hugged Jungkook during their meetings. Usually,they shake their hands, kept hands around each others shoulder, hold hands but had they ever hugged each other at the first place. Jungkook smiled soon and wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist.
"Jimin?"
"Why are you so late?" Jimin asked still not breaking the hug.
"I'm sorry I couldn't inform you my phone was switched off because of low battery. I took revenge on that sia, me and Sungwoon were at her place, the police came and arrested her. After that , Sungwoon took me to a coffee shop,he apologized to you and me both. That's why I'm late" Jungkook said and Jimin felt relieved inside. He then broke the hug and looked at Jungkook.
"I was in tensed for no reason idiot..." Jimin said while pouting.
"So Sorry pretty"
"We told Jimin not worry but Noh he didn't listen to us either" Namjoon said playfully. Jimin looked at him and gave a silly smile.
"Anyway, we are glad that sia is caught up. These type of students should not be studied at our varsity." Namjoon said and they all agreed with him.
"Ok then you both take rest...we are going, tomorrow our varsity will be open... remember?"
"Oh yeah" Jimin replied.
"Aish I don't wanna go" Jungkook said and huffed.
"Same here" both Hobi and Namjoon replied.
"But we have to go" Jimin said and they all sighed and then laughed.
"Ok then bye"
"Bye bye" Jimin and Jungkook waved at their friends and then went inside.
.
.
.
Night 10:30pm..
"Are you sure you want to go tomorrow!"
"Yes I want to go"
"But your bandage is not open yet!"
"So what kook, I want to go"
"Ok then in one condition you can go"
"What?"
"You can't carry something heavy, you will not eat alone, you can't go at the basketball practice court cause even if you want to see others matches what if the ball goes wrong side and it hit your arm then ! So don't try to think about going there and yes I will feed you at the canteen." Jungkook said and Jimin just smiled.
"Ok ok ok...my doctor I accepted the conditions"
Jungkook smiled back and then they both slept early today as they have classes at 9am.
.
.
.
It was 8:30 when Jimin and Jungkook got ready for the varsity and then went inside Jungkook's car. They both then headed for the varsity. Jungkook was carrying Jimin's bag all this time. They both then entered inside the classroom and were greeted by their classmates. Everyone was questioning how Jimin got hurt,as no one knows about the incident. Jimin told them it was an accident,he slipped and fall down from the stairs. After the class, Jimin and Jungkook joined with Hobi and Namjoon at the canteen. All ordered their foods and sat down on the big round table.
"Aii, let me help you" Jungkook stopped Jimin as he was about to move his right hand for eating.
"Oops, sorry" Jimin said and smiled.
Jungkook started feeding Jimin and he was also eating his foods at the same time. Both Hobi and Namjoon smiled inside looking at Jimin and Jungkook. All the students were praising Jungkook and Jimin friendship. At 1pm their classes were finished. Jimin wanted to visit at the basketball court badly but he couldn't do so.
Jimin was thinking where he should go for spending time as he was getting bored. All the students engaged with either sports or cultural activities after their classes. It was only Jimin sitting at the garden with those who doesn't like playing but reading books. Only they gathered together at the garden to read books peacefully.
"Aish..let me go to the library then" Jimin said to himself. Jungkook was not around him and Jimin thought Jungkook went for the swimming practice. So Jimin just headed for the library to spend his time.
.
.
The library was big ,well furnished also cool and peaceful one. The lightings and the wall posters and designs made it a lively and beautiful atmosphere. Jimin had always loved his varsity's library room. There were many book shelves. Most of the couples loves to spend their time here, cause it was not noisy area. There is always a sweet fragrance at the room which Jimin loves the most.
Jimin entered inside the library happily and greeted the librarian. The librarian smiled and then Jimin went towards book shelves. There were not only academic books but also many story, fictional and many interesting books. Jimin went to see some fictional books. He was looking at the books names and was choosing one for reading.
"Wow.." Jimin said and took one of the books as the title attracted his attention.
'When we met ,it was raining '
"Looks interesting"Jimin said quietly under his breath reading the title. Jimin then took seat beside the window and started reading the first page. Exactly when he started reading, Jungkook entered inside the library. Jungkook didn't go at the swimming practice rather he went to convince his swimming teacher that he can't join today's practice because he is busy and had to go home. Jungkook gave this excuse and left the place. He read Jimin's message which Jimin had sent before going to the library and Jungkook without wasting any time came at the library. He looked around and saw Jimin reading beside the window table. Jungkook smiled and approached towards Jimin. He then sat down beside Jimin and Jimin looked at him.
"What are you doing here!" Jimin asked.
"Came to spend time with you"
"But you have practice right?"
"No I don't have"
"Why?"
"Shhh.. don't ask too much questions it's a library" Jungkook said and Jimin pouted. He then again focused on the book.
"When we met it was raining! Woah...from when you started reading romantic books!" Jungkook teased and Jimin looked at him.
"Started Just now." Jimin replied and Jungkook laughed silently.
"Is it good?"
"It is .." Jimin replied as he already read the prologue.
"Let me read it also" Jungkook said and Jimin shared the book with him. Hobi also entered inside the library as he needed an academic book. He took the book and issued it. His gaze fell on Jimin and Jungkook who were too focused on reading. Hobi smiled and took his phone. He then clicked a photo of Jimin and Jungkook.
"Just like couple" Hobi said looking the picture. He then sent it to Jungkook and wrote the captain for you both looking like a couple.

 He then sent it to Jungkook and wrote the captain for you both looking like a couple

The library:

See you in next part 💜 💛

SeokJin came backkk..did you all watch the festa!😍 The world is healing finally 😭💜💜😌