4.

I parked in the car park. Tommy and I got out of the car and walked inside. Tommy said hi to his friend before we headed back. We walk to his locker and he got out his jumpsuit. He grabs his spare and tosses it to me.

" thanks" I said

After getting changed I met up with Tommy outside. He was checking the plane to make sure it was all good to go. I walk up behind him as he smiles at me as our eyes met.

" you look nice in navy blue" Tommy says

" haha thanks " I says

" we are all set. I just need to let my colleague know we are leaving. " Tommy tells me

" I'll come with you" I said

We head back inside and went up to one of Tommy's colleagues. I watch as Tommy signs a piece of paper. Tommy turns and hands the pen to me. I take the pen and sign my name next to his. I place the pen down.

" all good to go" the colleague says

" thanks man. See you in a bit " Tommy says

Tommy and I head back out to the plane.

" you exited?" Tommy ask as he turns to face me as I walk a little behind him

" very " I said

I start to blush as I glance down. Smile. We get to the plane and climb in.

" Im nervous" I admit

" You will be fine I am right here. So today I will show you the basics. " Tommy says

I smile. Tommy hands me a a headset. I put it on as Tommy flips a lot of switches and I hear the plane start up. Tommy takes off and Tommy starts to describe some stuff to me. We flew around for a bit before Tommy starts to tell me more stuff. I smile and nod as I act like I know what he's talking about.

Once we land I take my head set off and hand it back to Tommy. Tommy places it with his and as he finishes switching all the buttons we get out of the plane.

" what did ya think?" Tommy asks me

" that was... exhilarating. " I said

" much better in action " Tommy says

" I bet. " I said

We head back to the locker room and change back. Tommy says hi to a few other colleagues of his before we left and Tommy signs us out that the plane got back safe and sound. I unlock the car and we get in.

" what time do we need to be at the Hero's awards?" I ask

" 5pm is when we get to go inside. Starts at 6. " Tommy tells me

I look at my phone for the time. 12pm my phone said.

" come on I know a good place for lunch" I said

***

After lunch I dropped Tommy at his house. We sat in my car and finished listening to As it was by Harry Styles. I kept glancing over at Tommy hoping he wasn't paying attention. I rolled my window down a little to let the light breeze in.

" thanks for the amazing day"  I said as I look over at Tommy

" you were the one who made today amazing. Any time you want that second lesson let me know. " Tommy said

" I'll let you know " I said

" I'll come by around four if that's alright " Tommy says

" definitely. I can't wait. " I said

" I'll see you soon Evan. " Tommy says

I waited till Tommy got inside before driving off. Once I got back to the loft I headed inside and grabbed some water. I sat down and checked my emails for a bit as I relaxed before getting ready. I hear my phone buzz and I looked at it. A message from Eddie and Maddie came up.