5.

I was awoken my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Eddie. I unplugged my phone and answered it. Sitting up in bed I put the phone on speaker.

" Hey sorry I woke you. I just saw you message. You okay? Im headed to the loft right now. Be there soon" Eddie says

" Im fine. See you in a bit" I said groggily

I hung up the phone and laid back down. My arm stopped hurting so I took that as a good sign. I eventually got up and headed down to the kitchen to put on some coffee. I knew this talk with Eddie may involve coffee. I put the pot on and stared playing some Lana Del Rey in the background. I hear a knock at the door.

Heading to the door I opened it to see a worried Eddie. Eddie comes inside as I shut the door behind him. I head into the kitchen were I poured both of us some coffee and got out the milk and cream. I handed Eddie his mug before we went to sit on the other side of the island.

" What happened?" Eddie asks

I reached for my phone. Unlocking it I went to the messages with my parents. I hand the phone to Eddie. I sat while he read the messages as I sipped my coffee. My arm was still bandaged up good. Usually through the night they come loose. Guess I did a good job wrapping it by myself this time. Eddie hands me back my phone.

" Im sorry" Eddie says

" Maddie umm texted me after this whole thing happened and wanted to make sure im ok. I have not texted her back yet " I said

" What are you gonna tell Tommy?" Eddie asks

" I dont know honestly " I said

" I guess I will just tell him the truth. I dont really wanna lie to Tommy right off the bat" I said

" Let me know hat he says. We are all here for you" Eddie says

" Thanks" I said

Eddie looked at me with those eyes of his like he dose when he knows what I'm thinking.  I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Fuck I thought.

" I better get back to Christopher. We are hanging out before I head to work. See you soon" Eddie says

" Thanks for coming over. See you soon" I said

After Eddie leaves I sit on the couch and stare at Tommys contacts. I took a deep breath and hit the call button. I put Tommy on speaker. As the phone was still ringing I went to the kitchen and grabbed my coffee.

" Morning Ev" Tommy says

" Morning sweetheart" I said

" Sweetheart. I like it" Tommy says

I could feel my heart race and it was about to jump out of my chest.

" I umm. " I said

" You okay? You sound a bit off. Everything alright?" Tommy asks

" Can I come over if you're not busy?" I asked

" Im nerver too busy for you Evan. You can defiantly come over" Tommy says

" See you in a bit" I said

" See you soon" Tommy says

I hang up the phone. I headed to the bathroom and unwrap my wrist. The scares were red like I assume they would be. I wrap my arm back up and head upstairs to change. I change into pants, a tshrit and grab my jacket and put it on. I slide on my converse and head back downstairs and grab my keys before heading out the door.

After parking in the car park of Tommys place I sat in my car and took a deep breath. I could feel my anxiety getting worse as I thought about this. I got out of my car and went up to his flat. I knocked on the door and waited. Tony opened the door a few moments later.