Down Bad

You panted heavily as Julien crashed down next to you.

"God I'm addicted to you." Julien said.

She ran her fingers through your hair, causing you to grin.

"I'm addicted to you too."

Julien chuckled softly, moving a piece of hair behind your ear. She leaned over and kissed your forehead tenderly, causing you to close your eyes.

The two of you had been hooking up for a bit, though you guys weren't official. Julien's friends always teased that you were dating, though the two of you didn't label it. Julien and you had known each other for a few years. You had met working during one of her tours.

The two of you were down bad for one another. Though the thought of being official seemed kind of scary to the two of you. Both worried that it would ruin anything you already had.

"You want to take a bath love?" Julien asked softly.

You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded.

"Sounds perfect."

She carried you into the bathroom, and carefully set you down before drawing a bath. She filled the tub with bubbles and a bath bomb, turning the water a dark purple color.

Soon you laid against her chest, her fingers running through your hair soothingly.

This was usually how it went after you guys hooked up. Cuddling in the bath, and then afterwards, watching a movie and falling asleep with one another. The next day, you guys would just go back to being "friends".

That night, before you fell asleep, you couldn't help but stare at Julien.

She was out cold, snoring softly. She looked so sweet as she slept. She was cuddled into your side and holding onto you tight.

As much as you didn't want to admit it, you were down bad for this girl. You were falling more and more in love with her as time went on. But you were scared to admit it. Not only to Julien, but to your own self. Afraid that catching feelings would ultimately ruin this thing you guys had.

A few weeks later, you were straddling Juliens lap as the two of you made out. Her hands tangled in your hair with your hands resting on her shoulders. Your mind was buzzing with thoughts, and it was consuming your attention. You tried pushing the thoughts away, but it wasn't working.

"Baby?" Julien had pulled apart from your lips. Her eyes glancing to your own.

You snapped out of your thoughts and glanced to her. Her eyes seemed to be trying to read your thoughts.

"Yeah?"

She pulled you back a bit so she could look at you. Her one hand rested on your cheek as she spoke softly.

"Something on your mind love?" She asked.

She sounded genuinely curious. The way her thumb soothingly ran over your cheek made you feel all mushy and melty. It was hard to stay focused on the question she had just asked you.

You were nervous to talk about it. Julien was a safe person to you, but you worried that if you admitted the truth to her, this would all be over. You stayed silent for a moment, Julien still keeping her eyes on you. Making sure you seemed to be okay.

"I think I'm falling for you."

You blurted it out faster than your mind could comprehend. Your heart was racing with thoughts, and you looked down. Afraid to meet her gaze.

'She's going to tell me it's over' you thought to yourself. So sure, that saying you had romantic feelings for her would ultimately push her away. But quite the opposite happened. Julien hooked a finger under your chin to have you look her in the eyes.

Her eyes soft and filled with love when you finally looked at her.

"Baby, I've been falling for you since day one."

You felt your eyes widen as you looked to her.

"Really?" Your voice filled with curiosity.

Julien nods as she gives you a small smile. "Really."

Your relationship with one another from that day forward turned into a romantic one. You guys slowly eased into officially dating one another. When you announced it to your friends, they were all ecstatic for you two.

"Told you that'd date." Phoebe told Lucy as you guys were having lunch with them one day.

Lucy shook her head with a laugh. "Mhm."

You guys were down bad for each other and that was how it was going to stay.

____

I've been trying to write this for a bit, but finally finished it. officially on summer break so hoping to be uploading more and continuing this story and my other Julien story. I hope everyone's doing okay. 

-Belle<33