fourteen

Vincent Thompson

Fucking Aidan. He couldn't just keep his fucking mouth shut!

I shouldn't even be surprised. It's Aidan, of course he'd make this even more complicated for me.

Jenna told me she knew about the bet, so I didn't wanna cause a scene at the coffee shop.

"Dante! Hold up, man!" I shout as he hops on his bike.

"Dude, stop fucking around with her, she's nice."

Yeah, she's fucking nice. She's hot too, along with other things. Why the fuck is he so interested in my girl.

"You got a problem with me bud? What's been going on with you and Scarlett!?" I shout, only to realize we're standing on a very busy sidewalk.

"What's been going on with you and Jenna!" He fires back. "You still fucking her too or what?"

"What?! No! I swear I haven't seen her in weeks! She was tryna blackmail me about the fucking bet dude! I gotta go find Aidan before this gets out..." I plead.

"You still haven't told her?! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Dante says in an angry tone.

It's understandable. I've been dealing with her for a few weeks now and still haven't found the right opportunity to mention what happened.

What good would it bring if she found out I was only seeing her to begin with for a bet...

"Sort this out man, and leave me out of it!" Dante argues before speeding off on his bike.

Fuck.

I thought the locker beatdown was enough for him. I guess he doesn't know how to keep his fucking mouth shut!

—————

Scarlett Redd

"Guys, hear me out, I got a great idea!" I begin as Kaia finally makes her way in. "Underground tonight. Half off drinks Wednesday?"

I'm still pissed about Vincent and Jenna being together at the shop today but I think I could use a good, fun distraction.

"Honestly, I'm in, I can't look at another book for one more second!" Kaia shouts from her bedroom.

"Me too! I'm not stressed or anything just could use an excuse to get out!" Brooke giggles.

"Ugh, fine, let me get ready then," Stella groans as she makes her way back to her bedroom.

"Be ready in 15? Doors opened an hour ago!" I shout as I speed into my bedroom.

It might be getting cold out, but the club is always hot! Sweaty bodies brush up against each other. The lack of air circulation makes your head spin.

It's a great place to be during the cold winter months. Lucky for us, we live pretty close to a lot of the best places being downtown and all.

I can't shake off the thought of Vincent and Jenna.

I'm nothing like her. He told me not to compare myself to others and think less of myself, but I can't help it.

Tonight, I have one goal, and one goal only.

It's to have some careless fun!

Not too much fun though...

I'm thinking of wearing a black leather jacket, a little black dress, and black boots. It's giving streetwear meets chic.

I do my makeup a little heavier than usual and curl my hair. I flip over my phone to change the music I have playing.

No texts from Vincent. Not a big surprise.