A few months later

Today we're having some friends over and I'm pretty excited but also a bit nervous. It's Saturday and the girls decided to take a trip this weekend, which is actually perfect for us. Anyways, Delia has been pretty busy today with her supreme-ness or whatever; so I've had some time to figure out dinner. Honestly the food is the least of my worries because tonight is a big night for me. It's the first time I'll be seeing Billie since everything happened.

I wanted to be 100% sure I had my powers under control before I faced her again so I wouldn't be stressed out. Over these last few months, with Delia's help, I've actually been able to somewhat master them; so we're doing this get together partially to celebrate that. I'm still a bit nervous about seeing her again even though I know she doesn't remember; which means, if ever I'm acting nervous around her, it'll seem so bizarre.

I turn on some music to drown out my thoughts, wanting to be in a positive headspace. I think it's quite funny actually because pretty when I cry by Lana Del Rey starts playing. I suppose it's a sad song but for some reason (because she's amazing) I can't help but to vibe to it. After a while I feel arms wrapped around my waist and I smile, smelling her signature scent, roses and honey.

"What's cookin' good lookin'" I roll my eyes playfully at her as I turn my head sideways so she can see my face. "Pasta, you goof" she giggles and holds me tighter, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Who all is coming again?" I ask as I stir the sauce watching it bubble a bit. "Wilhemina, Ally, and Lana" she places kisses on my neck that make me shiver as I hum in response. The door bell rings and she pulls away much too quickly for my liking.

I never get enough of her and all the affection she gives me. I swear that woman has become my drug of choice, she makes me feel higher than any drug could actually. I wish I could just lay in her arms forever and ever and never get up. I hear hushed voices approaching the kitchen and I subtly look over my shoulder to see Billie. Let the night commence, I guess.

•••

The dinner went really well. I did some little party tricks and we played games afterwards. At some point we all were just sat talking and sharing stories, overall it was very enjoyable and I much look forward to doing it again. Once they had all left, we headed upstairs to take a shower and get all cozy in bed. I get comfortable on my side, Lia facing me while smiling ear to ear. It seems she hasn't been able to wipe the grin off her face all night, I have no idea how her cheeks don't hurt by now.

"Not that I don't love seeing you happy but... what's got you smiling so much?" She comes closer and pecks my lips, "you" she whispers and I giggle. "You're so cute" she giggles too before turning a bit serious and I watch her intently, trying to be ready for whatever she might say. "I did want to ask you something..." I raise my eyebrows a bit, "okay" I try to keep my tone neutral so she doesn't get more nervous than she already seems.

"I'm sure you know by now that I umm — well I've wanted kids for a long time now and... more recently it's really been on my mind" I nod in response adding an "okay..." for her to continue. "What I'm trying to say is that... I understand, of course, that you're young and we haven't even really been dating all that long b-but with your powers I think maybe things would be so much easier and I guess that — if you wanted to then maybe we could uhh well, that-" I place my hand on her chest and her eyes instantly meet mine.

"Take a breath, darling" she does as I asked, a momentary silence falling between us. "Do you wanna have a baby with me?" She blurts out quickly as my hand caresses her cheek and I smile watching her bite her lip. "Of course I do. I'd give you anything you want" there is absolutely no hesitation in my voice when I answer her. Truthfully, how could I ever deny her of anything when she's so adorable and kind? I've never been with anyone who respects, appreciates, and loves me so much.