21

Things have been going pretty well with me and Lia, I've been practicing more than ever. Surprisingly her stamina is off the charts but I guess I should've assumed that since she's the supreme and all. One thing I have noticed though, is that unless we're doing 'lessons' she doesn't really want me to do anything with her. We never really established what we are, so I'm trying not to press the issue. It could also just be that she's a tad possessive and likes to be in control, that seems pretty on brand for her.

Regardless, I've really been learning from practicing with her and I'm very grateful. I've learned that above all, what turns me on the most is the sounds of the person in pleasure. It could just be because she sounds so pretty when she cums though. I've been able to gauge when I'm draining her energy, so I can center myself and let up a little. I arrive at her office door, knock softly and then enter after a few seconds.

I find her pacing around and I close the door silently behind me. "Hey, are you alright?" I ask hesitantly, "yes. Everything's fine" she sighs with frustration audible in her voice. I take careful steps towards her and she stops in front of her desk, turning to look at me. I can feel the stress radiating off her and I know the perfect way to relieve her. "Let me take care of you" I whisper as I push hair behind her ear and she stares at me nervously.

My hand travels down her arm, finding its place on her hip as I gently push her against the desk. "What are you doing?" she breathes out, "making you feel better. Can I?" I inquire as I step closer to her and her breaths hitches. She hesitates but eventually nods, causing a smile to spread on my face. I place fleeting kisses on her jaw and neck, my hands working their way to the waistband of her pants.

I untuck her shirt and let my left hand play on her waist as my right starts unbuttoning from the top so I can spread kisses lower. I hear her breathing get heavier as I pull away her blouse and look at her. "May I?" I whisper as my fingers dance towards the clasp on the covering of her upper half. "Yes" she mumbles, once it's undone I take a moment to look at her.

No matter how many times I see her naked, it'll always be as exciting as the first time. My heart beats rapidly through my chest and my eyes feel like they're pulsing, almost mimicking cartoons when their eyes pop out as hearts. I ghost my hands along her waist and the sound of the lock clicks. As if that was my signal, I move to my knees and unbutton the last few pieces adorning her body.

I gaze up into her eyes as two of my fingers part her folds, seeing her chest shudder with her uneven breaths. I've barely touched her but I can tell how worked up she is. I smirk and open my mouth, her eyes darting to it as I stick my tongue out. I waste no more time, getting to work at lapping up the juice around her clit. She moans almost silently at first contact and as I speed up, she gets louder.

I enter her with two fingers, opening my eyes to see her gripping the edge of the desk tightly. Her head is thrown back and I wish to see her expression but that time will come. I suck ferociously on her bud, attempting somehow to pull all the stress out her body with it. I tap the back of her thigh and she gets the message, hopping up onto her desk. My free hand moves from the crease of her hips to her inner thigh to keep her legs open.

"A-Alana" she whimpers, I quicken my tongue and fingers as a reply. I can feel that she's getting tired, her energy slowly being drained and I have a theory that might make this even better. "Sweetheart..." she mumbles tiredly, her eyes fluttering as her hands grip my hair preparing to pull. I put one hand up her back to stabilize her, while I slowly pull out my fingers and use my knuckles to rub over her opening.

This should give her the feeling of an even greater penetration and based on her gasp of surprise, I've done it correctly. "Please... I- I can't" she whispers and as soon as I feel her grip loosen, I transfer my own sexual energy to her. Her grip on my hair increases by a force I didn't know she had, her thighs closing in around my head. Her hips buck towards my face as she moans so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors will hear.