20

Now that I've learned about these new powers of mine, I've started to practice them in my free time. I've been able to skip certain lessons because of the extra studying I did during that week so that's a plus. I mainly use that class time to work on controlling my strength and speed because the others I can't really practice without another person obviously.

I have also been trying to figure out this whole wing situation. I managed to get them one day and it took me half an hour just to make them retract. It's similar to telekinesis and transmutation in that I have to focus and make them appear basically. I've decided to leave those on the back burner because it's just a lot of effort and why would I need to fly if I can teleport?

So I've been running off to the swamps to practice my speed, it's not very great. I have a hard time stopping once I've gotten to a certain speed so I've often come home with bruises and scratches that Delia has been gracious enough to heal for me. She actually made me some salve which was sweet. She's been so worried that I would get hurt while I was out and I think the fact she can't supervise me really gets to her.

However, this is something I said I wanted to do on my own. I don't exactly need my crush seeing me run into trees like a klutz. My strength is pretty easy to turn on and off I mean it only kicks in when I need it or am trying to lift something. I feared that I might touch someone or nudge them and subsequently injure one of my friends, but fortunately that hasn't been the case.

I run back home quickly and just hope I can stop before I run into the door cause I've been focusing a lot on this skill. I manage to stop and I do a little happy dance as I enter, smelling the food that must've just finished cooking for lunch. Today we're having tacos and I honestly couldn't be more excited. I dash into the dining room, stopping with a big smile on my face and everyone turns to me.

"Calm down speedy Gonzalez" Madison smirks, "sorry guys... I'm just really hungry" I giggle. I notice that no one else is really paying attention anymore and I follow their gaze to see another blonde in the kitchen. I squint my eyes as I approach "Caroline?" I think aloud and she turns around to face me with a grin on her face.

I squeal and run over to her, accidentally knocking us over but I quickly stabilize myself and catch her with a hand securely around her waist. She hangs with one foot off the ground looking up at me as she pants from the shock and I chuckle as I bring her to stand again. I glance at the supreme who has a polite smile on her face and it seems off but my brain won't allow me to focus on that.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaim, "well we got tomorrow off for a bank holiday so it's a long weekend and I was thinking of you" she explains cheerfully.

Madison: is it just me or is this chick literally a copy of Cordy
Queenie: I hate to agree but you're kinda right
Zoe: just because they're both happy people?
Queenie and Madison: yes...?

"Awww that's sweet! Sorry I wasn't here to greet you, there's been a lot happening lately" I ramble, "no worries, sweet thing. Cordelia and I actually used to go here together so we were just catching up" she voices. "Really?! That's so cool I didn't know you guys went at the same time" I glance to Delia and she smiles a bit wider.

"Well I might not look as good as the supreme nowadays but yeah we sort of 'graduated' at the same time" Caroline chuckles, "oh stop it, you're gorgeous" I rolls my eyes playfully and she rubs my arm as she asks how I've been. Out my peripheral vision I see Delia staring at the other blonde's hand resting on my forearm and making its way down to my palm.

The supreme doesn't seem too happy about this as she bites her lip before excusing herself. I don't wanna be rude so I take Caroline over into the living room and we catch up. She's shocked by my new powers and says she wants to see them in action. I agree to let her come out with me one day simply because it does get lonely but I warned her she has to stay a safe distance away.