chapter 2

•Maci's POV•

I hadn't seen either Kiley or Chase all day and I'm starting to wonder what's up with them, they were acting weird this morning and now I haven't seen either of them.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I check it to see a text from Brady.

From Big Bro: heyy Mace I gotta give one of my friends a ride home so meet me at my locker.

To Big Bro: kk be there in a few.

I run over to my locker to find my friend Madison waiting for me. "Hey Madi, what's up?" I ask her with a smile.

"Oh nothin much just wanted to see how you were doing." She asks smiling back at me.

"Pretty good how bout you?" I asked her.

"Same but i gotta go. We should hang out sometime."

"Yea that would be nice." I smile at her before grabbing my bag and walking to Brady's locker.

When I get there he's talkimg to some guy. "Hey Brady." I smile standing on my tippy toes to put my elbow on his shoulder.

"Hey there Chipmunk. How was your day?" He asks pretending to care.

"Oh you know pretty good I only punched like 10 people." I smirked up at him.

"Awe my little sister is growing up. Too bad you just keep getting uglier and uglier." He laughed.

"That one really hurt." I joked holding my chest.

"Yea, yea I'm sure it did. Now lets go home." He told me.

"Audobots roll out!" I yelled jumpimg on his back hitting him in the sides like you do to a horse to get it to go.

I looked over to see the guy that was standing with Brady laughing at us. "So Brady who's your little friend? Hes kinda cute." I whispered in his ear.

"Oh that's Jack," He told me, "oh and Jack she thinks you're cute just to let you know." He told Jack.

"Shut up dumbass you don't know shit!" I yelled smacking him upside the head.

"Hey now! Because of that you get to ride in the trunk." He said laughing at me.

"Nah I think I'll ride shotgun," I smirked up at him, " but hey Jack if you wanna ride in the trunk thats cool." I said looking up at him.

"Nah but thanks for the offer." He chuckled.

I ran to the car and jumped in the passenger seat before Brady could tell me to sit in the back. I closed and locked the door while Jack just stood outside the window looking at me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Haha whatcha gonna do the doors locked!" I yelled sticking my tongue out at him.

Brady unlocked thd doors and before I could stop him Jack opened the door and jumped on my lap pinning me to the seat. "Haha whacha gonna do?" He mimicked me, laughing.

"Eww cooties!" I screamed trying to push him off me.

"Awe don't be a cry baby you know you love it." He smirked down at me.

"Um no I think I'll just sit in the back cause you're kinda crushin me." I told him smirking back.

I pushed him out of the car and went to open the back door but Brady locked the door. "Haha whatcha gonna do the doors locked!" Jack yelled at me from inside the car.

"Just unlock the frickin door so we can go home!" I yelled at them.

They unlocked the door and I climbed in glaring at Brady. "Wow. Man, if looks could kill." Jack laughed.

"Oh shut up you're no better." I pointed my finger at him.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out and looked at it.

From Kiley: I know you're gonna hate me and I'm sorry I really am but you gotta understand that we never meant to hurt you. We really didn't Mace we love you

To Kiley: What are you talking about.

From Kiley: Chase is cheating on you...with me.

As soon as I read that I couldn't believe it. I could feel the tears in my eyes amd I couldn't stop them.

'Why would they do this to me? They were supposed to care.'