chapter 15

*later that night*

"Hey Brady if i want to I can go to school tomorrow right." I asked Brady while we were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Um if you really want to...why?" He seemed really confused.

"Well because im leaving on Saturday  and it wont take that long to pack and if I stay home tomorrow that just means I'm gonna be really bored and I'll have more homework." I told him, still looking at the tv.

"Ok...is Madi going too or do you want a ride to school?"

"I dont really know but can i ride with you tomorrow?"

"Yea thats fine."

"K well im gonna go to bed. Night." I told him walking up the stairs. I walked into my room and changed into a tank top and spandex, crawled into bed and set my alarm.

*next morning*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I rolled over and shut my alarm off, crawling out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower washing my body, hair, and face. When i got out I decided I wanted to scrunch my hair today so I did that and my makeup before going back to my room to get dressed.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a short, black and white tribal print skater dress and a pair of black vans. I grabbed my phone and bag before walking downstairs to meet Brady at the door. "Can we go to starbucks?" I asked as we walked out the door.

"Yup." He told me, closing the door behind him.

We got in the car and headed to starbucks when i felt my phone vibrate.

From Mads: what time should I come over???

To Mads: im actually going to school 2day, but ill have Brady drop me off at ur house after and ill help u pack then we can sleep at my house and pack my stuff 2morrow

From Mads: kk c u l8er

I put my phone back in my bag as Brady handed me my drink and drove towards the school. Brady pulled into the school parking lot and we both got out of the car. "Hey mace your not mad at me right?" Brady asked me as we walked to my locker.

"Um..no why would I be mad at you?" I asked comfused.

"I dont know mabye because I'm still talking to Jack." He replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Nah, it's cool." I told him, openimg my locker.

"Ok well I'm gonna go I'll see you at lunch."

"Can we go to Dairy Queen? Pretty please?" I begged with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know we'll see." Brady laughed walking away.

I ran to first period before the bell rang and sat down just on time. Half way through the class my phone vibrated in my lap. I was totally shocked to see that I had a DM from the one and only Sam Wilkinson, I quickly opened twitter and clicked into my messages...

Sam: hey beautiful what r u up 2?? :))

Maci: omfg I can't believe u just messaged me!!!! Omg I'm dieng but I can't show it cause I'm sitting in a classroom

Sam: well dont get in trouble bcause of me

Maci: omg i cant wait for Magcon!!

Sam: me neither ;)

"Maci phone away please." My teacher asked.

"Sorry ma'm." I smiled putting my phone back in my lap.

*lunch*

I ran up to Brady and jumped on his back, "Dairy Queen!" I yelled.

"Yea yea." He laughed getting in the car.

"How may i help you?" The person asked us through the speaker.

"What do you want Chipmunk?" Brady asked me.

"Uh can i have a large chocoholic blizzard...please." i asked sticking out my bottom lip.

"Um I'll have a large chocoholic and a large cookie dough." He told them.

"That'll be $9.58 at the window." She told us as we drove away.

Brady pulled up to the window and pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to the lady, she handed us our ice cream and we went back to the school.

*after school at Madi's house*

"What should i pack?" Madi asked me in panic.

"Pack like 2 really cute swimsuits, shorts, dresses, and any cute clothes, you need your makeup, and hair stuff too." I told her tring to calm her down.

We spent the next 2 hours packing her suitcase and carry-on bag. "Kk lego!" I screamed running down the stairs and out the door to her car.

We pulled up to my house and jumped out of the car, carrying her suitcases with us. We ran upstairs to my room and crawled into my bed turning on the tv. We were watching the notebook and it was so cute. I fell asleep thinking about magcon and the fact that Sammy DMed me!