chapter 13

*2 days later*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIPMUNK!" Brady yelled jumping on my bed.

"Ugh Brady go away, i wanna sleep."

"Well to bad you got school today." He laughed.

"But it's my birthday can I please stay home? Me, you, Madi, and Jesse can all hang out instead and plus Jack is back and if I go to school im gonna have to see him and I really don't wanna see him." I pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but only if you get up and take a shower." He bargened.

"Deal!" I yelled jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom to take a shower. After i got out I ran back into my room to look for something to wear. "Brady where are we going?" I yelled.

"Its a surprise just get dressed."

"But i don't know what to wear." I yelled back.

"Just wear something comfy."

"K thanks!" I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a maroon short sleeved shirt. I ran back to the bathroom and straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing a naked juice drink thing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Someone yelled from behind me causeing me to drop my juice.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath reaching down to pick it up.

"Watch your mouth." Jesse warned.

"Sorry." I smiled sweetly up at him.

"Yea yea, you ready?"

"Yup lets roll!" I yelled jumping on his back.

We all got in the car and started driving down the road. "Hey Madi, so.....do you know where we're going?" I asked her.

"Don't tell her." Brady yelled from tne front.

"Sorry can't tell ya." She shrugged.

"Ugh" i sighed slumping back into my seat. I pulled out my phone and I couldn't believe my eyes. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! SAMMY WILK FOLLOWED ME!" i screamed showing Madi my phone.

"NO WAY!" she screamed.

"YES WAY!" I yelled in her face. "HAHA HE FOLLOWED ME AND NOT YOU!" I laughed at her. My phone vibrated and i looked down at it. And it was a tweet from Sam it said,  Happy birthday princess! Can't wait to see you at the next Magcon! Counting down the days. With a little winky face at the end. "OMFG MADI LOOK AT THIS!" I screamed handing her my phone.

"Happy birthday princess, can't wait to see you at the next magcon, counting down the days. OMG HE CALLED YOU PRINCESS AND PUT A WINKY FACE AT THE END." She screeched in excitement.

"I know i read it." I laughed taking my phone back.

"Ok crazies, we're here." Brady told us, laughing.

I looked out the window to see that we were at Air Max. "OMG AIR MAX!" I yelled hugging both Brady and Jesse, they just smirked at each other and walked in.

For the next five hours we all just jumped around on the huge trampolines and into the foam pits. Doing back flips and any other crazy things we felt like doing. "Ok guys its getting late we should probaly go." Brady told us. We all got our shoes back on and got back into the car driving back towards our house.

"Where do you wanna go eat at pooh?" Jesse asked turning around to look at me.

"Um how about texas road house? I really want some steak." I pouted.

"Sounds like a plan!" He smiled turning back around.

15 minutes later we pulled into the Texas road house parking lot and all jumped out of the car. I grabbed Madi's hand and skipped to the door. "How many?" The lady asked Jesse when we all got inside. "Four." He replied. "Follow me please." She told us with a polite smile, grabbing four menus.

She led us to a big corner booth, me and Madi got in and scooted towards the middle, Brady and Jesse got in after us. "Can i get you guys something to drink?" The lady asked us.

"A dr. Pepper please." I smiled.

"Same for me." Madi said.

"Um could I get a mt dew?" Jesse asked.

"Same." Brady smiled.

"I'll be right back." The lady smiled and winked at Brady. As she turned to walk away Madi flipped her off and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Really Madi?" I asked trying to control my laughter.

"What? She winked at my man." She told me with a serious face, making me laugh even harder.

"Your man huh?" Brady asked her, raising his eyebrows.

"Um...well..uh" she stuttered.

"Mmhmm thats what I thought." Brady laughed, winking at her. Madi's face got so red that I couldn't help laughing.

"Shut up." She yelled giving me a look.

The waitress came back and gave us our drinks. "Are you guys ready to order?" She asked us with a smile, that slowly faded when she saw Brady's arm wraped around Madi.

"Um could I get a 8oz sirloin madium-rare with mashed potatoes and green beans, please?" I smiled.

"Same for me." Madi told her with a bitchy smirk.

"Could I get the 12oz Tbone with a loaded baked potato and corn please?" Jesse asked.

"And how would you like your stake." The waitress asked.

"Medium well please." He replied.

"And for you?" She asked turning to Brady, with a smile.

"The same as him." He replied without taking his eyes off Madi.

"I'll have that out shortly." She told us before walking off.

"That was so funny Madi. Did you see the look on her face." I asked when the waitress was gone.

"Yup." She laughed, flipping her hair.

We all just talked and laughes until our food came, then we all ate our food in silence and it was really good.

"So Mace." Jesse said breaking the silence.

"Yes?" I asked staring at my steak.

"Well going to air max wasn't really your real birthday present." He added with a smirk.

"I don't understand." I looked at Brady with a confused look.

"Well you know how you and Madi are supposed to go to that Magcon thing in 2 weeks." Brady asked.

"Yea?"

"Well your not really going in 2 weeks." Jesse said.

"What? No, you guys can't do this to me. This is like my dream come true...i hate..."

"Wow Maci calm down," Brady cut me off, "You're not going in two weeks cause you're going on Saturday." He finished.

"Saturday? But thats only in four days." I stuttered in shock. They both just nodded their heads and continued eating.

'Omg not only was I going to Magcon, but I'm going in only 4 days!'

We finished eating and then paid and left. "So since its only Tuesday i was thinking that you two could mabye go to school tomorrow and then just skip the rest of the week and pack and get ready to go." Brady told us.

"Sounds like a plan." Madi smiled.

We finally pulled up to the house and walked inside. "Ok so since its already 10 you two should probably go to bed since you gotta go to school tomorrow." Jesse told us.

"Ok night!" Me and Madi yelled running up the stairs to my room.

We climbed into my bed and plugged in our phones, i set my alarm and then drifted off to sleep thinking about Saturday.