Chapter 27

Nate pulled up to the place and we jumped out of the car and ran inside as fast as we could. "Where where you guys?" Taylor asked as soon as we entered the room where the meet and greet was gonna be held at.

"Well you see we really wanted Ihop so yea.." i smiled.

"Only you two would be a half an hour late because of food." Nash laughed at us.

"Whoops." Me and Nate said at the same time.

"Ok guys we gotta go on stage now." Bart yelled. We all ran onto the stage and the girls started to scream louder, if that was even possible. "How are you guys doing?" Cam asked causing the girls to scream even louder.

"How does doing a Q&A sound?" Nash asked the croud. Making everyone scream and cheer even more. We all went and sat at the edge of the stage for the Q&A.

"Um you with the glasses." Cam said pointing to a short girl in the second row.

"Who's all single?" She asked smiling up at us.

"Everyone besides Sammy, Gilinsky, and Maci." Cam answered.

"You." Johnson pointed to a blond in the front row.

"Who are Gilinsky, Sammy, and Maci dating?" She asked. Johnson handed the mic to Gilinsky.

"I'm dating the one and only Madison Beer." Gilinsky smiled. I literally loved their relationship like seriously. You could totally tell they were in love with each other. Everytime Gilinsky looked at her he got this little sparkle in his eyes. They get so much hate for their relationship and it makes me so mad because they are literally perfect for each other. They make each other so happy and isn't that what fans should care about? (this is actually how I feel about Jack and Madison's relationship. They are seriously like the cutest couple ever and it's so stupid how people hate on Madison just because she's dating Gilinsky. Like why would Gilinsky's fans give her hate for that? His Fans are supposed to care about about his happiness, and she's what makes him happy so people should just stop hating on them and be happy that he's happy....sorry for the rant)

Gilinsky handed Sammy the mic and he looked at me before saying anything. "Well you guys don't really know this yet cause we haven't told our fans yet but me and Maci are together." He smiled getting a bunch of 'oohs' and 'awes' from the croud. We continued with the Q&A for a while before we finally decided it was time to preform.

"Ok guys so me, Nate, and Maci have a surprise for you today." Sammy smiled.

"We have a new song! And you guys are the first ones to hear it" Nate yelled making the whole croud scream in excitment.

'Ay ay ay ayo shawty from the bay doe
Why you wanna go out
Stay home I've been here for too long
And now I know what you want
Baby I can see the signs
I know you wanna leave with a guy like me, yeah
You've been lookin for a while And I can't lie girl
This swags so mean no
I can see it in your eyes
I know you wanna leave with a guy like me, yeah
You've been lookin for a while and I can't even lie girl the swags so mean yeah.' I started the song.

'Baby I can see the signs when you move that ass around it ain't nothin to a king that's why you see me wear the crown. Girl lookin good and this swags so mean I can tell you wanna kick it with me and my whole team. See-seein all the signs in your eyes man that must be a surprise and the youngin on the rise and it's been improvised no lies better than any of these other guys and I always am myself don't need no costume or disquise stay real to yourself and you can stay to I'm-imma lay the wood on you like a table the way you walkin then you get to talkin them signs gonna have me come to your crib at your door knockin what's good lil mama know you wanna be the bea mess around with your boy it'll never be the same I started from the bottom worked my way up to the top cause the money is the motivation wanna get a lot.' Nate rapped.

I know you wanna leave with a guy like me, yeah
You've been lookin for a while and I can't even lie
Girl this swags so mean, no
I can see it in your eyes
I know you wanna leave with a guy like me, yeah
You've been lookin for a while and I can't even lie
Girl this swags so mean, yeah. I sang

'Baby I can see the signs when you walkin out the door you say you don't want me but you always leavin wantin more (huh) I'm changin my ways openin gates flowin all through them like rivers and lakes feelin with change run your relay sounds of your sounds makin me think like you're a new think. Pure beauty imma leave it to the signs that you're shootin. Oh my god your bootys protruding you makin me lose it but finders are keepers so find me or choose it. It started last weekend the signs that you're freakin I'm weak in my knees all I need is those features it's perfect proportions like hourglass auras exploring your body like my name is Dora. But imma slow it down cause it's gon be you and I you better stay around the grass is greener on the side it sounds cliche enough but im only bein honest go ahead and show your signs turn around like you promised. Sammy rapped looking into my eyes the entire time.

I know you wanna leave with a guy like me, yeah
You've been lookin for a while and i can't even lie
Girl the swags so mean, no
I can see it in your eyes
I know you wanna leave with a guy like me, yeah
You've been lookin for a while and I can't even lie
Girl this swags so mean, yeah. I sang looking right at Sammy.

'Baby I can see the signs between you and I.
You walk in and catch my eye.
Hope you ain't got a guy and if you do it's ok
We can work around it
I was lookin for a woman and I think I found it and I've been searchin like coast to coast but girl your body got me hooked like an overdose and if ya and if ya with it lets get it i'm on the top floor I know you think this is a lot but theres a lot more comin. Nate rapped looking at me everyonce in a while. After he was done rapping he winked at me, which thankfully nobody noticed but me.

'Ayo
Shawty from the bay doe
Why you wanna go out
Stay home
I've been here for too long.' We all sang together finishing the song as the croud went crazy.