[015]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹

TOM BROUGHT YOU IN A MOTEL, he forced you to stay in the car ( again ) as he paid for the night, then he came back out to grab the two of you and quietly push you inside the room.

there was an old man at the counter who didn't even looked at you once and you tried your best to shut your mouth and not tell your human companion of that little detail.

when you got to the room you were quick to realize that there were only two beds, you looked at donut lord and sighed, was he really that poor?

you called dibs for the first shower and you left the two men — not like they could be called that — alone, in front of the beds as you waited for the water to cool down.

you loved the hot showers but you had been hiding your injuries under your clothes for a while now and your body was begging to be freshened up.

you started to undress, not knowing about the conversation happening outside the room.

"two beds? really?!" whispered shouted sonic as he pointed towards the items.

donut lord rolled his eyes as he set down on the side of his bed, he started to take of his shoes and jacket as he looked at the blue alien.

"she's gonna kill me in my sleep" added the emerald eyed mobian as he let his hands slid down his face.

the man chuckled making the other quickly turned around with an offended look "do you found happiness in my pain?" he accused with a finger.

"no" answered back the human as he pushed out an open palm "i found happiness in your dumbness"

that made sonic scowl, an hand going to his chest as he faked hurt for that comment, when actually curiosity was increasing in his mind.

tom caught on that and he snickered once again as he moved to the little fridge to grab the ice.

"she didn't even care buddy" he explained, the blue boy watched his every move as he thought about his words.

he was right, you didn't care that you had to sleep in the same bad as him, but was it because you actually didn't care or because you wanted to?

rethinking about your different conversations in the past days he realized that maybe it was just because you had gone trough worse things than sleeping in the same bed with someone you once knew like the back of your hand.

tom was right, he was going crazy over something so stupid.

but why was his brain doing those things? he wasn't exactly rational but being this anxious wasn't in his dna, was he still...