[016]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀

THE BLUE MOBIAN WAS WAKENED UP BY THE COLD AIR HITTING HIS FACE, his nose trembled.

he set up before he brushed his hands over his eyes, then he tried to find the source of the cold and even thought he was really feeling the sleepiness it didn't took him long to find it.

the window was slightly opened and there were you on the other side, leaning on the wood railing as you looked out at the horizon.

he could see as thousands of thoughts passed trough your mind but he couldn't decipher none of it.

you tilted your head to look up towards the stars and fleshes of your yellow friend appeared inside your head.

gosh, how you missed him!

you heard the window closing and you whipped your head around, smiling softly when you found the blue hedgehog standing right in front of you.

a blanket draped over his shoulder, as he moved to stand near you he looked you up and down, confused.

"aren't you freezing?" he questioned making you smirk and shook your head "i'm fine" you replied.

there was a moment of quiet as he leaned over the railing, your elbows brushing one against the other making you feel the heat radiating from his body.

"thinking about your old life?" his question made the air get stuck in your throat, your look hardening for just a small moment as you tried not to break.

he was about to say sorry, to tell you that he didn't want to cross that bridge if you weren't up to it.

before he could talk you pushed yourself away from the railing to stand straight, you looked down at your hands and you opened and closed them a couple of times.

in your head you saw them covered in blood, you remembered the smell and sticky feeling of that liquid as it stained your clothes.

you looked up and you met his big green eyes, they were searching for answers inside of your souls, but you were doing your best to push him away.

he didn't blink as you did one step closer to him, his pupils trained on yours, he grabbed your hands to stop them from trembling — something that you hadn't even noticed they had been doing.

you moved your eyes to your hands and then back to the emeralds in front of you "i didn't tell you everything..." you murmured into the night.

it was a low whisper, you didn't want to ruin the peace of the darkness all around you.

he nodded slowly, his fingers caressing the back of your palms, your knuckles, "it's okay" came his reply.

you huffed, almost annoyed, and a small cloud left your mouth, it really was could outside.

"you don't understand" you took your hands out of his grasp, he tried to grab them again before he realized that he couldn't force you to feel him, to keep you grounded.

he observed you as he waited for your next words, your next moves "three hundred seventy eight" you spoke making him tilt his head in confusion.

you looked at his expression and you couldn't stop the small curl of your mouth "it's the number of the victims i collected for them." you confessed.

"i try to think that it helps me, remembering i mean, but i think it's simply destroying me, is it a bad thing to say?" you tried to find reassurance in his eyes but then you realized that you almost wanted him to hate you "i did horrible things"

he was the one to close the distance this time, and he was happy to realize that you had let him.

"you just want to find peace, it's not bad" he saw your look and he knew that he hadn't convinced you "you put yourself trough even more pain just because you think it's what you deserve, a punishment"

you looked down but he squeezed your hands a couple of times to make you focus back on his words.

"i'll admit that whatever you did is bad, but that doesn't make you a bad person" you didn't know it was possible but he moved even closer "i know who you were, who you are"

you slowly shook your head, just once "i'm not how you remember me..." you murmured trying to make him rethink about his choice.

instead his soft spoken words cuddled your heart, warming it from the cold of wherever they had kept you that had frozen it with time, slowly freeing you from the cage that you kept your own self into.

"i never asked you to be"

˚˚˚˚˚
a/n:
I LOVE THEMMMM,
MY SWEETHEARTSSSSS
my babies!!!!!!
three chapters in a row, new record!
love you, lots and lots of 💋