[030]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲² 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲

YOU GRABBED A FIST OF POPCORN FROM THE BOWL, sonic held it over his legs as he looked at the screen.

his arm laid on the back of the couch but you knew it would have soon ended around your shoulders.

"all right, it's movie night at casa de sonic and it's your turn to pick." he spoke, crunching on the food "but i am not watching mulan again."

"then i'm not rewatching john wick 2!" you replied, annoyed with his small rule.

"your movie is the worst!" he sing songed, earning a punch to the shoulder that almost made him choke on the popcorns.

you were about to attack your prey when suddenly the light were shut off, the hedgehog laughed happily "blackout!"

you, who usually weren't so afraid of the dark, let your mind wonder for a moment — it didn't went unnoticed to your brain how it looked really similar to your nightmares.

the blue mobian zoomed away, and he returned with a flashlight, when he turned it on he had a blanket over his head.

"oooohhh... [naaameeeee]..." he did his best impression of a spooky voice, pointing the light at his face.

you strongly grabbed the flashlight from his hand, an empty stare that you reserved only for his dumb moments was present on your face.

before you could threw some kind of insult at him, the tv screen showed a static image, startling the hedgehog.

he gulped, trying to regain his courage when he noticed how impassive you were, and he started to walk outside the room with you following behind him.

"excuse me? we did not order a poltergeist." he spoke as he entered the other room, the light buzzed above you.

"if this is the pizza guy, this is really unprofessional." you heard him say as you walked in front of him, silently reaching the door.

he shut his mouth when he noticed the change in your attitude, you were in stealth mode now — yes, he had named it.

you pressed your ear against the door, there weren't any noises coming from the other side but you could feel that there was something.

you pushed yourself away from the wood before sparks started to surround the nob, you both backed away from the flames.

after it fell off the door was slowly pushed open and it revealed a bald men with a big pair of mustaches, doctor robotnik, his finger glowed as he held it up.

"eggman?" called sonic as you took a defensive stance.

the doctor blew out the taser like a candel as he looked at you two "hello, aliens. did you miss me?"