[026]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

YOU PUSHED THE TABLE BACK IN ITS PLACE AT THE CENTER OF THE ROOM, sonic was running around doing the same, putting things back in their old spot.

you liked tom's house, it felt homey, maybe you could decorate your treehouse like that.

"i think it would look cute" commented the blue hedgehog, making you realize that you had been voicing your thoughts.

you hummed in agreement "but where would i find the... things?" you pointed to the forniture all around you.

you dusted your hands off and you leaned against the table as the blue mobian stepped in front of you "leave it to me" he smiled.

you tilted your head and one his hand brushed your cheek before it retreated, a piece of tape was now on his thumb.

he tried to wriggle it off but it sticked to his hand, making you snicker.

he huffed annoyed, both of you having a sense of deja-vu — and not a good one since a bomb had exploded against him.

your smile fall a little but he noticed immediately, he grabbed you and he threw the both of you on the sofa.

"you absolutely need a couch!" he stated "it's large, comfortable, and-"

"too heavy" you shushed him with your words, and then with a peck on his cheek.

"it'll never feel real" he muttered as he caressed the spot, looking at you with love-full eyes.

you giggled "those pieces of wood are never going to hold this!" you explained, he nodded as his hand went to his chin "and i need a bed first" you reminded him.

he looked at you with a smirk "oh, why?" he questioned, a pained noise left his mouth when you pushed his face away from you.

"because i've been sleeping on the floor." you replied grumpily, he laughed at your face and it made you smile back.

that was until a knock was heard, you shared a look and before you knew it you were hiding behind the couch.

"so" he started, you moved your finger over his lips to silence him but he softly moved your hand away, instead simply lowering his tone "a new bed"

"just a mattress" you whispered back "or i'll wake up in the grass" you thought about it for a moment and you both immediately shook your head.

"mattress it is" spoke the hedgehog "and then some cute things here and there!" he moved his hands around and you pushed them back down at his side.

"shhhh" you repeated, this time with a wide smile that forced him to listen to you — how could he resist when you were looking at him that way.