camp 2 (Part 9)

third pov:

about two and a half hours later, izuku emerged out from the depths of the beast forest, mina, sero and denki not far behind.

honestly, izuku did most of the work, happy that he finally got to fight something after about 2 months of only doing basic training back at UA.

so izuku took out most of the mud, rock creatures things that pixie-bob made, only leaving some behind for the class.

izuku went straight to aizawa and sat by his feet, leaning on his legs slightly. aizawa smiled a small smile, reaching down to pat izuku's hair, denki and mina just sat on the ground in the middle of the open space, waiting for the class. while sero sat next to izuku and lent on his side.

"wow, you guys did better than i thought, but you were kinda suppose to stay with the class so next time stay together please" mandalay said happily

mina and denki nodded, while izuku just mumbled something under his breath, leaning back a bit more on aizawas legs.

aizawa chuckled slightly, sero holding a hand to his mouth to stop himself from laughing, since they were closest to him they had heard what izuku said.

"what was that?" mandalay asked curiously.

izuku sighed "i said, the class told me they didnt need my help, and where are they now? in the forest, being manhandled by some mud, stone, creature things that pixie-bob made, most likely wishing they had help." izuku sassed

aizawa chuckled again while sero, mina and denki snickered in the background, the pussycats frowned. "why wouldn't they want your help? you did better the any of them, surly they have seen you fight before" pixie-bob said surprised

izuku sighed again "im assuming that you already know, im an ex-villain, it doesn't matter if i was forced into it or not, i still was, therefore the class hates me, except for a handful of people, my boyfriend" izuku gestured to sero "my best friends" he gestured to mina and denki "kirishima and Todoroki, they only sometimes talk to me but other than that everyone else treats me like shit, plus i had quirk restraints on till a week ago so they haven't even see me use my quirks yet." izuku explained plainly

the pussycats frowned further, as well as the other fore there, before anything more could be said, the rest of the class came out from the forest, they all had dirt on them, bruises and some cuts, 

they looked exhausted.

katsuki was holding his wrists, lida was limping, uraraka had a hand over her mouth, she looked like she was gunna puke, tsu had her tongue handing limp out her of mouth, aoyama was holding his stomach im a hunch, mineta had blood dripping from his purple scalp, momo was holding her head and some of the others knelt on the floor, there legs giving out.

"you said it will only be like three hours" uraraka whined

"guess we timed it on how long it would take us" mandalay said unapologetically, slightly put out from what izuku had told them.

"you guys did better than i thought you would but you need to work on your team work, other than that you all did great especially the fore of you," pixie-bob exclaimed pointing to mina, denki, sero and a board looking izuku who was still by aizawas feet, she licked her lips before pouncing on them "i call dibs on these kittens" 

mina and denki squealed and hid behind izuku and aizawa, said duo looking like they wanted to either die or sleep, probably both, sero just smiled at his friends antics.

"hey who's that kid over there," kirishima asked, successfully turning pixie-bobs attention over to the boy.

"oh this little guy? he's my cousins son, he lives with us now, go on kota, dont be shy, say hi" mandalay introduced. ushering the the little boy forwards.