camp 5 (Part 13)

third pov:

As izuku sprinted into the forest he could hear footsteps behind him but didnt turn around knowing it was his dad and friends.

izuku kept running until he saw the last pair that entered the forest, uraraka and tsu. 

tsu was pinned to a tree by her hair, a knife keeping her up while uraraka was trying and failing to restrain a blond girl with twin messy buns and a knife in her hand, giggling like a school girl, 

izuku instantly recognized her as toga.

after taking a moment to asses the scene infront of them, izuku summoned his green flame and created a dagger and snuck up behind toga and just as she was about to stab uraraka in the stomach, izuku drove his dagger into her shoulder, toga dropped the knife that was in her grasp and screamed in pain. her hand flu up to cover the wound as izuku slid the dagger out her shoulder..

izuku hit a pressure point in togas neck and she fell unconscious.

"i didnt need your help you know" uraraka said suddenly, sounding annoyed. izuku looked up after tying toga up with some quirk cancelling cuffs that he made with his craft quirk and tying her to a tree, izuku rolled his eyes and looked behind her to see his dad and friends unpinning tsu from the tree.

"what's happening?, kero." tsu asked after her release.

"the league of villains are back," izuku stated as he turned to continue the trail,

"the what?" uraraka asked

izuku sighed and continued his way down the trail but still explained. "the league of villains, they are the people that forced my quirks onto me before the heroes captured me, they tortured and trained me for almost 4 years, i tried escaping but they always found me... "izuku sighed "i found out they put a tracker in my neck, " he turned to the group and moved the collar of his shirt, there was a long scar on the side of his neck, they group gasped, except sero since he had caught a glimpse of it when they had sex the night before. "i cut it out before the heroes contained me, so i dont know how they found us but they're here, and they're most likely coming for me" just as izuku finished, there were more shouts from his classmates, 

izuku and aizawa made eye contact before they all booked it down the path, finding Todoroki and bakugo.

there was a villain in the air with metal spikes coming from his teeth, they got there in time to see bakugo charging at the villain only to be stopped by Todoroki's ice when spikes almost hit him.

the villain kept repeating the same fraise over and over again "have to keep going, have to do my job" his voice was groggy and honestly it sounded like he was being strangled.

spikes came at bakugo again but he dodged, todoroki made a wall of ice as the argued about how to defeat the villain, 

izuku turned to his dad, "this is a new villain, he wasn't there when i was at the base but i can defeat him, the only thing is i'll have to kill him, since the spikes are coming from his teeth and he can manoeuvre around the terrain with ease nobody in this group is fast enough to catch him except me, its part of my strength quirk the muscles in my legs are stronger which means i can run faster and with all the training i've done, point is i can defeat him." izuku rushed, his way of asking permission to pursue the villain.

"ok i give you permission, just... be carful." aizawa said after a moment, izuku nodded before basically disappearing.

izuku reappeared infront of todoroki and bakugo, after a minuet of talking izuku pointed to aizawa and the others, todoroki looked over before looking back at izuku and nodding, grabbing bakugo and dragging him over. ignoring bakugo's curses and protests.