𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twelve, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

   𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒. Whenever Dean or Sam would go on a hunting trip with Dad, I'd sit by the phone for hours and wait for that phone call— the one that would confirm whether they're okay or not. I used to be afraid that they'd not come home, that they'd end up dead, but at the end of the day, they always came home even if they didn't call.

But now one of my biggest fears is coming true. My eldest brother— a man I'd consider to be a parent— is dying, and there's nothing I can do to stop it from happening. All I can do is stand in the bathroom and cry into my hands.

   Dean Winchester has a month to live.

   He has a month to live because a freak accident occurred while we were hunting. Due to the energy of one-hundred-thousand volt taser, Dean had a massive heart attack, and now he's lying in a hospital bed with only a month left to live.

My twenty-seven year old brother had a heart attack. My healthy twenty-seven year old brother is going to die in a month and I can't do anything to save him. He's always saving me, and I can't think of anything to do. I feel completely useless. He'd figure something out, so I just need to calm down and figure it out. I need to save him.

   However, I can't seem to stop crying, and while I know crying won't solve any problems, I can't stop because my big brother is going to die, and the idea of that occurring terrifies me. After hearing the news from the doctor, I stormed off and have been hiding out in the bathroom for the past twenty minutes.

   I reach into my back pocket, and I find three missed calls off Sam. While I should go and find him, I scroll down my contact list until I find a number I told myself I'd never, ever call under any circumstance but this is dire.

   Hesitating, I begin to dial the number, and when I hear the familiar voicemail, I freeze, realising I can't even say anything to Dad's voicemail. I have nothing to give him, so out of frustration, I throw my phone against the wall.