𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

MY SCORE, PLEASE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter seventeen, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. As promised, he hasn't told Dean, but I haven't mentioned any of it to Dean either. We're currently driving to Richardson, Texas to investigate a local haunted house where kids go missing, and while I should just talk to Dean about everything— the psychic feelings, the last time Dad hurt me and the conversation with Sam— I don't want to.

If Dean finds out about Dad hurting me just before he disappeared, he'll be upset, potentially more than Sam because he feels like it's his responsibility to take care of me.

Speaking of Dean, he's currently grabbing that spoon he always keeps on his person for whatever reason. However, he isn't eating anything, he's gently placing the spoon in Sam's mouth while he sleeps. Dean peers at me in the backseat, a grin on his face, and I shake my head disappointed but amused nonetheless.

Thinking he'll leave it at that, Dean reaches into his pocket, flips open his phone and snaps a photo of him before leaning forward to turn the stereo on.

   Suddenly, the song, 'Fire of Unknown Origins' by Blue Öyster Cult plays, and Dean begins to sing along as loud as possible, "Fire... of unknown origins... took my baby away!"

   Sam jerks and wakes up, and he quickly realises there's something in his mouth. He panics, waves his arms around and spits it out. I laugh while Dean begins to drum his hands against the steering wheel in tune with the song. He then looks over at Sam, grinning like a damn fool while Sam wipes his mouth and turns down the music.

"Haha, very funny," Sam deadpans.

   "Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own."

   "Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." I grin because I know exactly what crap Sam is talking about.

   Dean looks at him, acting confused. "Start what up?"

  "That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates," he argues.

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again, huh?" I laugh at the remembrance of that joke, and Sam turns to glare at me, but I just offer him a shrug of my shoulders.