𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞

FREAKING PLANES, DUDE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter seven, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

   𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 which isn't our normal gig, but supernatural creatures aren't exactly normal to anyone so while it's different, it's still necessary that we hunt it. We have to treat this like any other hunt despite how much bigger this is compared to other cases.

I mean, a freaking demon. It doesn't even sound real, not for a second.

   And this demon has killed another in Nazareth. The crash involved Chuck Lambert— the pilot from the first flight— and his copilot. We find more sulfer at the scene, and at Jerry's office, I look at the two plane crashes side by side to see if I can find any similarities.

"Chuck's plane went down exactly forty minutes into flight," I discover. "And so did flight two-four-eight-five."

   Jerry raises his eyebrow. "Forty minutes? What does that mean?"

   "It's biblical numerology," Sam details. "You know Noah's ark, it rained for forty days. The number means death."

   "I found that there have been six plane crashes over the last decade," I state, looking from the laptop to Jerry, Sam and Dean. "They all went down exactly forty minutes into the flight."

    "Any survivors?" Dean asks.

   "No." I shake my head. "Or not until now, at least, not until flight two-four-eight-five, for some reason." I find it strange that this specific flight has survivors but then I recall the recording. "Wait, on the cockpit voice recorder, remember what the EVP said?"

   '"No survivors."' I nod, and Dean thinks for a second. "It's going after all the survivors. It's trying to finish the job."

   "That's my guess."

We think we know who may be the next one to fall victim to the demon. Her name is Amanda Walker and she was the flight attendant on the first flight. Her flight is leaving from Indianapolis at eight pm— according to her sister— which makes this her first night back on the job since the crash.