𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧

DOUBLE DEAN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter eight, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

   𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐄. The boys stay in the car, and I can hear Dean bitching about Sam being on his PalmPilot— a handheld computer. Once I fill up the Impala, I step inside the gas station to pay.

   Dean's hungry— he always is— so I search for pie because I know what food my brother loves. However, I walk in and come face to face with nothing. I let out a large sigh. "Bastard," I curse, stepping forward and picking up a few snacks my brothers might like. I grab three bottles of water, a magazine for the road because I'm starved for entertainment, and I swipe a bottle of whiskey— my drink of choice. I may be seventeen, but I've been drinking since I was twelve thanks to the life I lived with Dad.

   Once I pay for most of the food and gas, I walk back out to the car and throw the supplies onto my brother's lap through the window.

   I climb into the back while Dean rummages through the supplies. "Marls, where's the—"

   "They didn't have any," I interrupt.

He turns in his seat to look at me in the back. "They didn't have any? No—"

   "No pie, Dean," I confirm, and Dean frowns.

Damn him and his love for freaking pie.

Dean sighs sadly, and I sink into my chair as he throws a bottle of water to me. Dean indulges in the snacks I bought for him and Sam, and I shift forward to look over Sam's shoulder. "Who are you emailing?"

   Before Sam can answer, Dean says, "He's still in touch with his college buddies."

   "Oh, really?" I smack my hand against his shoulder, and he rolls his eyes. "What do you even talk to them about? I mean, do they know where you are?"

   I've never had any friends, not memorable ones anyway. Sure, there were a few people I knew from when I'd go to school, but we never stayed in touch as I went from school to school. The only friends I've ever known have been Sam and Dean, and to this day, they're probably my best friends. Sam, though, went to college and he branched out and made tons of friends at college.