𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐠𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

GUT FEELING
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter three, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.

   Perhaps I'm being paranoid, or maybe it's the fact that Dean still hasn't called, but I have a bad feeling deep in my gut.

I've been staring at the phone for the past hour. Dean always tries to call, and if he doesn't call, he comes back. He always comes back, but he hasn't come back yet. Maybe I don't have to panic yet, but I'm unfailingly panicking.

Dad and Dean are hunting a banshee, and after my extensive knowledge on the creature, I know everything about it, and I need to know if they've killed it. What if something has happened? What if Dean is dead? Oh, God.

I'm not supposed to join the hunts, I'm just supposed to do the research, but now I'm scrambling from the bed and moving towards the front door. I yank it open, only thinking about Dean and how he may potentially be dead.

I can't lose Dean. He needs to be alive.

They took the Impala, but I can hotwire a car in my sleep, and because Dean taught me how to drive a few months ago, I'm able to drive any car with ease. So after I pick a suitable car from the car park of the motel, I hotwire it easily and I set off into the dead of night.

   I have an inkling as to where they might be as Dean called a little over two hours ago to let me know where this banshee is. I just hope they're still there. And I hope they're still alive.

I shake off the idea of them being dead— of Dean being dead. If my brother dead, I'll never live with myself. I'll have to call Sam, I'll have to find his body, I'll have to bury him. No, he's fine. He has to be fine. He's going to be fine. I'm overthinking all this. He and Dad can hunt, and hunting a banshee is easy, right?

I grip the wheel tighter, and I take a sharp turn right, bringing the car to a sudden halt when I realise I have no idea where the heck I'm going. Which direction am I supposed to go in? I lean forward to pull open the glove compartment, and I rummage through it until I find a map. Ha!

Sam taught me how to read a map, so once I figure out where I am, I run my fingers along the roads until I reach the area I believe they are. Once I figure out the basics of how I can reach the location, I grab ahold of the wheel and I push my foot down on the accelerator, fully prepared to find my brother and father.